Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, Andrea & Clara,

I am so happy for you!!! You have always been such a source of encouragement to us all - my heart overflows with joy for you!!!!

We definitely need to plan a playdate!!!

Shelley

I truly have tears of joy right now. What an amazing birthmom and adoptive family. May Zachary find peace and the families as well! I love you, Gross family!

Hip hip hooray for Don, Andrea, Clara and Zackary! And an especially big hug for Zackary's birthfamily! What an amazing journey for all of you.

Congratulations to you all!! What a great family picture!

Edited by mfdvols

Congratulations Don and Andrea and Clara on your newly expanded family! Blessing to all and may you all share much love and joy!

Congratulations Don, Andrea and Clara .... sweet picture of a sweet, sweet family!

Congratulations to ALL of the new placements what a wonderful 2009 it has been. It is only March and there are now 9 new Abrazo Tots (ours included :rolleyes: ), the stork is definitely on a roll. Everyone enjoy your babies and relish the time that you have. As the mother of an almost 3 year old :o I cannot even fathom where the time has gone. I can remember back to the time where I thought I would be the one person that Abrazo could just not place and now I have 3 kids......WOW!!! Take pictures keep a journal and absorb every moment.

Sandi

Congratulations to the 2 new families! Prayers and Blessings to both First Moms!

I keep re-reading all of these wonderful stories!!

God is so very, very good!