Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

Congratulations, to the newest Abrazo family and welcome to this little angel! May you grow and flourish surrounded by the love of all your family members!

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though her arrival came earlier than expected, she's impressing everyone with her vigor and determination already, and it's no wonder, considering her remarkable origins... because she was born to a young teen with an ageless heart, who has survived life-and-death odds to bring this baby into the world (and into the lives of the adoptive couple so carefully chosen by her birthmom and birthgrandmother.)

Elizabeth - your words are beautiful and so true.

I imagine most adoptive families think their baby's first mother is amazing - but it is hard to say how very special ours is. The fact that she is even here with is remarkable - and that she is still strong enough to place her precious angel in our care, even more so. I don't know how she manages to endure so much and still be so incredibly beautiful and full of light.

But she has had the miracle of a mother's love. Our baby not only has an amazing birthmother, but a birthgrandmother who would go to the end of the earth to demonstrate her love for her girls.

I can't wait to tell Sloan all about her journey into this world - it s a one of a kind story and one I know she will be so proud of.

Welcome Baby Sloan! Congratulations Shelley and Joe! We are keeping all of you in our prayers and will pray for strength and lots of new developments in days and weeks ahead! We are also keeping the birthmother and her family in our prayers tonight!

How fun to have the first Piggybacker!

Susan

Congratulations to the newest family! And continued prayers for this tiny babe and her wonderful first family.

Though her arrival came earlier than expected, she's impressing everyone with her vigor and determination already, and it's no wonder, considering her remarkable origins... because she was born to a young teen with an ageless heart, who has survived life-and-death odds to bring this baby into the world (and into the lives of the adoptive couple so carefully chosen by her birthmom and birthgrandmother.)

Elizabeth - your words are beautiful and so true.

I imagine most adoptive families think their baby's first mother is amazing - but it is hard to say how very special ours is. The fact that she is even here with is remarkable - and that she is still strong enough to place her precious angel in our care, even more so. I don't know how she manages to endure so much and still be so incredibly beautiful and full of light.

But she has had the miracle of a mother's love. Our baby not only has an amazing birthmother, but a birthgrandmother who would go to the end of the earth to demonstrate her love for her girls.

I can't wait to tell Sloan all about her journey into this world - it s a one of a kind story and one I know she will be so proud of.

Amen Shelly- Truely a match made in heaven

• 2 weeks later...

"We go together like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong

remembered forever like shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop

That's the way it should be! Wha oooh yeah!

We're for each other, like a wop ba-ba lu-mop and wop bam boom

Just like my brother is sha na na na na na yip-pit-y dip de boom

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop

We'll always be together! Wha oooh yeah!

We'll always, be together... We'll always be together!"

-- from "GREASE"

For anyone who ever questioned whether Abrazo's matches truly are made in Heaven, today's placement is proof positive.

Because if you've ever seen this adoptive family and the birthfamily together, you know these folks were always meant to be kin, from the very begining of time! and they will, forever, be family-- sealed by their love for the children they share.

And today, through the dedication of two special birthparents, with the blessing of the birthgrandparents, another tiny boy has joined that loving family circle, with the placement of the newborn sibling who is now heading home with his birthbrother.

All of us at Abrazo are thankful for the privilege of having worked with both families again, and we're even more thankful for folks like this, who prove daily that open adoption truly is the gift that keeps on giving!