Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness I have been waiting for the power to come back on to see this post!!!!!!!

Congrats to Guy, Heath and his firstfamily!!!

I am at a loss of words(which happens rarely!) ! I am overjoyed for all!!

Congrats Guy and Linda!!! What a great blessing!!! :P

Heather

Celebrating here for the newest Abrazo family!!!! What a happy day!

Congratulations Linda and Guy and little Heath and prayers for his first family.

Congratulations Guy and Linda!!! What a beautiful blessing.

I'm sooooo happy for you Guy & Linda! I LOVE your family photo :D I'm so glad you both made it safely to SA :)

I love your announcement :rolleyes:

OMG, I'm so happy for you!

I'm also thinking of your birthparents during this difficult time.

Congratulations :lol:

Cathy

Yippee!!! I am so excited for Linda and Guy...You guys look so happy in your photo with baby Heath. Enjoy every minute because it goes by so quickly.

I am so overjoyed for you all. Love the photo in the gallery. Enjoy every moment.

Wow... what a blessing! Congratulations!!! Blessings and prayers for all

Stacie

Tiniest baby, sleeping there

In Birthmother's arms, without a care

May you know that you are loved,

By all of your parents and by God above.

Great miracles come in small packages, sometimes! Today the first of the couples from our November 2008 orientation, The Piggybackers, can certainly attest to that, as they have just become the proud new parents of a teeny-tiny daughter born this week, weighing just 2 lbs., 5 oz.

Though her arrival came earlier than expected, she's impressing everyone with her vigor and determination already, and it's no wonder, considering her remarkable origins... because she was born to a young teen with an ageless heart, who has survived life-and-death odds to bring this baby into the world (and into the lives of the adoptive couple so carefully chosen by her birthmom and birthgrandmother.)

We ask God's blessing on both of these little girls and their parents, that each might grow and flourish, and that their families will remain the best of friends in all the years that lie ahead of them. Welcome, littlest angel! May your days be filled with joy and laughter!

Tiniest baby, sleeping there

In Birthmother's arms, without a care

May you know that you are loved,

By all of your parents and by God above.

Great miracles come in small packages, sometimes! Today the first couple to take placement from our November 2008 orientation, The Piggybackers, can certainly attest to that, as they have just become the proud new parents of a teeny-tiny daughter who was born this week, weighing just 2 lbs., 5 oz.

Though her arrival came earlier than expected, she's impressing everyone with her vigor and determination already, and it's no wonder, considering her remarkable origins... because she was born to a young teen with an ageless heart, who has survived life-and-death odds to bring this baby into the world (and into the lives of the adoptive couple so carefully chosen by her birthmom and birthgrandmother.)

We ask God's blessing on both of these little girls and their parents, that each might grow and flourish, and that their families will remain the best of friends in all the years that lie ahead of them. Welcome, littlest angel! May your days be filled with joy and laughter!

AMEN..........Thank you Lord, Amen

Oh! Welcome sweet little one! May blessings and joy and health follow you and those who surround you with love! I am so happy! Congratulations Joe and Shelley! :D

Welcome to the world Sloan.....the best things in life come in the little packages!!!!

Rejoicing with you and continuing to pray for this special little one and his very special birthmom and grandma! It seems like I'm constantly hearing about grandmas who oppose adoptions (including collins), three cheers for this selfless 1st grandma and mama.

Congratulations, Joe and Shelley. May God's richest blessing be bestowed upon each one of you, especially this precious little angel!!!! We will continue to remember each of you in prayer as she grows stronger.

Melanie