Baby Announcements 2009

Stork Central

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all the parents of Eli and Griffin, and the big sister Skye. Keeping all in our prayers.

Double blessings,

Tracey

How very exciting and a testimony to good faith agreements! Wow! Wonderful first placement!

Wow! What an amazing way to start out the New Year! Congratulations to all of you on your new addition"s" to the family and blessings upon their loving birthmother.

I just love the photo...especially of Skye checking out her new baby brothers!! Enjoy these early precious days...

Congratulations Sandi, Scott, Skye, Eli, Griffin and "A"... we are all so very happy for you guys! We're anxious for you all to get back to NJ so we can meet your new little guys! Hooray!!!

(Scott, I can tell by the look on your face that the balance of power has shifted... 3-2... congrats!!!)

Edited by Daniel & Erika

Congratulations Sandi, Scott, Skye, Eli, Griffin and "A"... we are all so very happy for you guys! We're anxious for you all to get back to NJ so we can meet your new little guys! Hooray!!!

(Scott, I can tell by the look on your face that the balance of power has shifted... 3-2... congrats!!!)

Scott needs all the power he can get! Balance is a good thinig.

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and congratulations. We are over the moon with joy, heartbroken for Aime and so exhausted ;) . This has been such a whirlwind journey from the beginning and we cannot believe that they are here. They are beutiful and so sweet and are doing great.

We are all "home" from the hospital and chilling out in our hotel all together. Aime is staying with us and it is such an amazing experience for all of us and her daughter Kayla is even coming to stay for a day or so and Skye is super excited. Who would have thought almost three years after we got Skye and barely any contact from Aime that we would ALL be in a hotel room taking care of "our" twins together, what an amazing time it is. As joyful as I would like to be I cannot feel totally happy when I see the sadness in her eyes and for that I am at a loss. I just hate that we all cant be happy at the outcome but that is not possible or it would be called surrogacy and not adoption. I know how happy she is for Skye and the boys and that is good, but that doesnt take away from her loss.

So Skye is so happy about them and just wants to kiss all over them but unfortunately ran a fever of almost 102 on placement day and is just starting to feel a little better but isnt allowed to kiss on them. She keeps talking to them about all of the things they are gonna do together and she even said she is going to protect them, SO SWEET!!

OK well I am gonna go do a loud of laundry.....what a glamorous life I lead :lol: and then go do nothing.....thanks again all.

Sandi (Mommy of 3 :rolleyes: )

Congratulations Scott, Sandi and Skye! You must be overjoyed.

My thoughts and prayers are with Aime and I am proud that she had the courage to place those precious boys. Lots of love Aime!

Sandi,

Thank you for taking time to post. Your thoughts about "who would have ever thought.......' stuck out. I know that sometimes contact history is not what one would like, but this just goes to show that your dilligence and honor to your promises made to Aimee at placement of Skye have nurtured and grown your extended family relationship. I know this example will serve as hope and encouragement to many families who have not had the type of contact they hope(d) for. Stay true to your promises. Heartfelt congratulations to the entire family!

Jean

What a gorgeous family! Congratulations on your newest cutie pies!

Congratulations! What a great new family photo. Many blessings to you and your birthmom.

Congratulations! What a wonderful story! We are thinking of your family and of the babies very courageous birthmother.

Brian, Nicole, Isabella and Gabriella Turnis

:lol: SANDI,SCOTT,SKYE,ELI,GRIFFEN AND "A",

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!. HOPE EVERYTHING ELSE GOES SMOOTHLY IN TEXAS. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE GUYS IN PERSON. HUGS TO THE NEW BIG SISTER. ALL THE BEST.

NANCY,JOE,NATE,NEVEAH AND CHEYENNE

• 2 weeks later...

This was, perhaps, the most eagerly-awaited Abrazo placement in recent history, elected by the dreams of one lucky child's four parents and the countless prayers of many, on the Forum and beyond.

It actually took eleven and a half months, from the time they got their profile sent in until today, and though this final couple from our InDecision '07 orientation weekend of 11/07 probably thought the time stretched unbearably long, it somehow seems fitting that their newborn son waited until the month of the American presidential inauguration to make his appearance.

After all, the newest President of the U.S.A. has declared this the era of change, and that doesn't just mean diapers! Everything has literally changed overnight for these special people from Pennsylvania, who became parents for the first time just before midnight. Adoption wasn't ever an easy campaign for them, and less devoted parenthood candidates might've given up long ago, but they voted to be patient and stay the course. Surely there were times that they questioned whether or not they could endure the process even one more day, but they bravely concluded "yes, we can!" and persevered, through it all.

And a wise choice that was, because this is one precious baby boy who was undoubtedly worth their wait!

The miracle that has happened for all three of them was only made possible through the courage and selflessness of an equally-special birthcouple. They elected to give their child, through adoption, the kind of security they knew they couldn't possibly provide on their own. It was a noble choice they made on their baby's behalf and we wish for them, too, the peace of mind that will come with always knowing he is happy and healthy and loved beyond measure.

We call this one in favor of the little boy whose future is destined for victory... by a landslide! Blessings, all.