Joy of My Life

moorekid

Time is a precious gift I have learned. My Sweet Girl Abigail was two years old yesterday and as I watch her grow I realize what an amazing God we have. He has enriched my life so by delivering Abigial to our family. Time has become so valuble to me- to watch her grow and discover the world around her.

Time has also given me the patience ( or Not )to deal with other health issues that I am going through but know that they have to be dealt with so I can be here for Abby and be a part of her life for as long as God grants me life on this earth. She is my reason for living and it is amazing.......

Grandma Sharron .... you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your post brought tears to my eyes. I wish my mom and dad were still here to watch my kids and all their grandkids grow ... Abby (and your other grandkids) are so-oo lucky to have you. You are wonderful! Hugs to you from Bergen County!

Grandma Sharron,

You have also brought tears to my eyes and I am so glad we know Abigal's Grandma and your family are so lucky to have you.

You are a joy to be around and can see the love you have. Hope your health is better.

Hugs and Kisses from the Ventura Home.

Time is a precious gift I have learned. My Sweet Girl Abigail was two years old yesterday and as I watch her grow I realize what an amazing God we have. He has enriched my life so by delivering Abigial to our family. Time has become so valuble to me- to watch her grow and discover the world around her.

Time has also given me the patience ( or Not )to deal with other health issues that I am going through but know that they have to be dealt with so I can be here for Abby and be a part of her life for as long as God grants me life on this earth. She is my reason for living and it is amazing.......

What a wonderful post. Your grandkids are very lucky to have you in their lives. You also got me thinking as I read your post.

Jan

We take so much for granted in life, and then you realize what you have in front of you. Grandchildren are such a beautiful presence to have at this time of my life, I'm young enough to run with them and still learn from them as young as they are.