www.birthmom.info

In our ever-continuing efforts to reach more moms-in-need, we launched another website to offer help and present truly open adoption options to women facing unplanned parenthood... help us spread the word, about www.birthmom.info!

This is awsome! I will spread the word. You guys will be so busy you will have to rent the whole 5th floor.

Heather :)

What a great new site! And it's just like Abrazo - always going above and beyond. Way to go!

Hopefully the information on the site will help empower expectant mothers and keep them from being exploited.

I love the new colorful website. I hope it brings options to those that are looking for them.

Edited by Angie

This site is great...gives a wonderful well rounded approach to options for birthparents so they can indeed reach the help of someone who cares...they will be in great hands when they reach out to work with all of you!!!

As a PIW, I really want to thank you for taking this additional step to get Abrazo's name and resources out there to birthparents...it shows a tremendous to committment to the open adoption community triad.

Thanks and great job!!

You are truly amazing and I love this site!! Thank you Abrazo Chicks!

I am sending this to a close friend here whose 19-year sister has just found out she is pregnant and is very unsure of what to do. She is totally at a loss about her choices and what she will choose and who she can turn to for guidance. The birthfather is sorta in the picture but not predictably and she does not know if she should try to parent, place with another family member or place for adoption. Along with this great new site of yours, are there other on-line spaces where expectant birthmothers can connect with others to talk about her options and find a community? I would love to help her in anyway I can.

Thanks -- Susan

• 2 months later...