The Grandma Sharron Report

moorekid

WOW!!Elizabeth I know you don't have a lot of time on your hands but that was awesome. Camp Abrazo sounds like a good idea to, I'll have to see what Tom and Colleen are up to, I think that would be a blast.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psst! Sounds like one grandma we know can start the car

and point it in the direction of the airport,

because someone special's headed for home already!

YAY!!! How exciting!!! Take off racehorse! :):):) Give that sweet little girl hugs and kisses from her Abrazo aunties and uncles.

Congratulations Grandma Sharon and Tom and Colleen on such a beautiful new family member! What a sweetie! I'm sure you can't wait to get her in your arms! We are so happy for all of you! :D

How are you doing Grandma Sharon? I remember picking my Mom up at the airport when Gabriel was 1 week old, and she almost fainted. Hope you stayed upright!

Hey, Grandma Sharron... I brought my boys up to visit Grandpa for the weekend, and I was showing him the photos of Abrazo's latest arrivals... when we came to the picture of your daughter and son-in-law, my dad (who's a rather traditional, stoic German, with not much to say unless he's got something worth saying) suddenly remarked, "my, that's a beautiful baby!"

So I think you have the official right to march through the airport this afternoon, singing "Yes, Sir, That's My Baby! (No, sir, I don't mean maybe...)" :lol:

Grandma Sharon,

Congrats on your new granddaughter. She is beautiful. I'm sure you, Colleen, and Tom will treasure every moment. These holidays are sure looking brighter with that beautiful angel.

Char & Scott

Hey, Grandma Sharron... I brought my boys up to visit Grandpa for the weekend, and I was showing him the photos of Abrazo's latest arrivals... when we came to the picture of your daughter and son-in-law, my dad (who's a rather traditional, stoic German, with not much to say unless he's got something worth saying) suddenly remarked, "my, that's a beautiful baby!"

So I think you have the official right to march through the airport this afternoon, singing "Yes, Sir, That's My Baby! (No, sir, I don't mean maybe...)" :lol:

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! Can I tell you the airport experience was amazing. People would come up to us and ask to take pictures of us with their camaras because they thought it was the coolest thing. We had a quiet riot of pink signsand balloons waiting for Abagail oh and Mommy and Daddy to. Then went to Abagails house for yet more people, she was passed around all day like a football and not a peep out of her, she is of course wonderful and did I mention beautiful? I'm sure Colleen will be posting soon. Take care,Sharron

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! Can I tell you the airport experience was amazing. People would come up to us and ask to take pictures of us with their camaras because they thought it was the coolest thing. We had a quiet riot of pink signsand balloons waiting for Abagail oh and Mommy and Daddy to. Then went to Abagails house for yet more people, she was passed around all day like a football and not a peep out of her, she is of course wonderful and did I mention beautiful? I'm sure Colleen will be posting soon. Take care,Sharron

I loved what you said about experiencing a love you never knew existed. That sums up parenting/adoption for me. What a lucky girl Abagail is to have such loving people all around her. Congrats to all the branches of Abagail's tree!

• 1 month later...

My wish is that we will have some new Grandparents on the Forum real soon bragging about their new grandbabies. Christmas has a whole new meaning in our family this yearAbigail has just lit up our world. And we are expecting another baby any minute-boy this IS what it's all about. God Bless Everyone!

Love,

Sharron

Proud mom of Colleen and Tom

And even more -proud Gram of Abigail

Sharron,

It WILL be a wonderful Christmas!!! When is your next little one due? My brother and his wife are due Jan 8...pretty cool that little ones will have cousins to grow up with so close in age!!!

Merry Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...

Sharron,

It WILL be a wonderful Christmas!!! When is your next little one due? My brother and his wife are due Jan 8...pretty cool that little ones will have cousins to grow up with so close in age!!!

Merry Christmas!

Hi, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply, my second grandbaby came Dec.23. Looking at the both of them I realize that this is what life is all about, I have a knew thrill and a reason to go on.

God is Great!

Have a happy and healthy New Year,

Sharron

Proud Gram to Abigail and Shaun

Congratulations, Sharron. What a WONDERFUL Christmas you must have had. I hope your 2007 is full and fabulous!

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in and trying to read everything I've missed and it seems everyone is doing great. Colleen,Tom,and Abigail have had a lot of illness over the last several months every time Abigail gets over an ear infection before you know it she has another. Tom had two wisdom teeth removed last week and is really in a lot of pain. Colleen and I are really battling any chilhood germ out there with being teachers we catch anything sneezed our way. Then just add in the normal daily stuff and WOW the days and weeks are gone! I don't know how Colleen does all she does without crashing. We are both in the middle of putting on Suessical in our own schools plus she also comes over to help me with my show so she is really doing double duty-gotta love her. My Abigail is simply wonderful I tell Colleen she is mine I just let Colleen borrow her. Abby has been walking for so long now that she runs ,to see that petit little thing run all over cracks me up, and she simply loves her PaPa as she now calls him, all he wanted from her was to call him by name and give hugs so he is one happy madly in love guy right about now. So that is a very brief view of whats been going on I'll try not to be away from all my friends for so long.

Take care everyone and stay warm,

Gram Sharron

Grandma Sharron - keep posting - Now you have your very own spot on the forum...love to hear more of your thoughts about being a grandmom to a beautiful African American child

Hey Grandma Sharron! I can't wait to keep up with your blog!!!!!!!!

WOW I feel so special-but how did I get my own blog-what is a blog anyway?? I'm just doing what I do best-talk about my sweet Abby and Shaun. How totally cool is this!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Grandma Sharron! I can't wait to keep up with your blog!!!!!!!!

WOW I feel so special-but how did I get my own blog-what is a blog anyway?? I'm just doing what I do best-talk about my sweet Abby and Shaun. How totally cool is this!!!!!

Hi Sharron - How are you?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update Colleen - we love you Grama Sharon - hope you feel better soon -

Thanks for the update Colleen - we love you Grama Sharon - hope you feel better soon -

Thank you everyone for all your prayers and well wishes. I'm feeling much better now,espeacially knowing the out come is treatable. Now I can't wait to pick up my sweet Abigail and not have to worry about the pain factor or her bumping into me. Again thanks so much for all your support during my down time.

I'm back and ready to go,

Gram Sharron

Hooray Gramma Sharron! So happy you are feeling better. I second Donna, we need pictures.

Hooray Gramma Sharron! So happy you are feeling better. I second Donna, we need pictures.

Oh she is so big and so develish! But she can do whatever she wants. I'll get on Colleen for pictures.

Have a great day!