The Grandma Sharron Report

moorekid

It really is a good day BUT it would be an even better day if this very anxious grandmother to be had a little hint of what is going on at Stork Central right now.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the phone with YOU right now, sweet grandmama! Congratulations! :)

It was fun sharing the moment of placement with you long-distance... we can't wait for you to see this precious angel.

Neither can we! Let's see some pictures and celebrate the fabulous joy of placement with another happy family.

Grandmama, your new granddaugher is gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations and welcome, Abigail Marie!

Hi All,

My experience today was just incredable!!!! And I would like to thank Elizabeth for the thoughtfulness, being in on a conference call when they placed her in Colleens arms was just more then I could hae possibly asked for. I have since then talked to the happy Mom and they are all just doing great. So thank you all for the love and support and yes Abrazo Ladies I am some what of a loon.

Have a great day.

Grandmother of a beautiful baby girl,

Sharron

Congratulations grandma. Your sweet granddaughter is very cute and anxious to meet her loving grandma. It was a wonderful experience to hear you on the other end of the phone as Collen was handed her lovely daughter. The room was full of emotion and it was great to be a part of it. Enjoy spoiling that little girl.

Mona

Hi All,

My experience today was just incredable!!!! And I would like to thank Elizabeth for the thoughtfulness, being in on a conference call when they placed her in Colleens arms was just more then I could hae possibly asked for. I have since then talked to the happy Mom and they are all just doing great. So thank you all for the love and support and yes Abrazo Ladies I am some what of a loon.

Have a great day.

Grandmother of a beautiful baby girl,

Sharron

How special that modern technology could make it possible for you to be in the "room" too! Enjoy every moment with your precious new grand-daughter!

Susan

How awesome!!! So amazing that you were able to share in that special moment. Congratulations on your sweet granddaughter! I know it will be hard to restrain yourself from buying lots and lots of sweet little girl clothes...so just go and have a blast! :D

Can't wait to hear more when you get to meet her!

What a wonderful special moment!!! I am so glad that you were able to be "there"!!!

I can't wait to hear more and more and more stories of that precious little one!!

Congrats Grandmama!!! Your little granddaughter is a precious beauty!!! How proud you must be...

Smiling from ear to ear,

Elaine

Congrats Grandmama!!! Your little granddaughter is a precious beauty!!! How proud you must be...

Smiling from ear to ear,

Elaine

Oh it is just a glorius feeling. I thought I could be patient until they arrived home but guess what I was sooo wrong. I guess pics and calls will have to do for now. Thank you for your thought.

Sharron

On the phone with YOU right now, sweet grandmama! Congratulations! :)

It was fun sharing the moment of placement with you long-distance... we can't wait for you to see this precious angel.

You Chicks just rocked my world yesterday!!!! Thank you for making it better then I could ever have imagined.

The Forum Family has become so near and dear to my heart. To share in that moment yesterday was more then I could have asked for. I have gotten to know so many of you by reading your stories and following daily, there were many days that you all in your special ways brought us out of some very dark days and I thank you for that.

Mona listening to everyone yesterday was really cool I felt like I was at my daughters wedding where you don't want to miss anything because you will never have that moment again, I'm glad you could share it with Colleen and Tom.

Thanks again everyone,

Sharron

Thank you for all your wonderful posts and the support you gave to Tom and Colleen...If only all Mothers/Grandparents could be as supportive.

You seem to be a wonderful mother and now a grandmother.

My best to Tom and Colleen and to Grandma Sharron.... What a lucky little baby.

We live in Nutley and met Tom and Colleen at an Abrazo reunion back in May. I'm glad you guys became part of the Abrazo Family and you dreams have come true..

Can't wait to talk to you guys.

Linda Ventura

The Forum Family has become so near and dear to my heart. To share in that moment yesterday was more then I could have asked for. I have gotten to know so many of you by reading your stories and following daily, there were many days that you all in your special ways brought us out of some very dark days and I thank you for that.

Mona listening to everyone yesterday was really cool I felt like I was at my daughters wedding where you don't want to miss anything because you will never have that moment again, I'm glad you could share it with Colleen and Tom.

Thanks again everyone,

Sharron

Sharron,

This baby is so lucky to have you as a Grandma....

I know your just so anxiious to see your new Grandchild and when she comes home you will have a lifetime to spoil her as I'm sure you will.

It sounds like you have a very nice family and this little one is very lucky.

Congratulations Grandma and my best to Tom and Colleen.

Linda

Congratulations, Grandma. I hope your wait is short! When she finally comes home, everyone out of the way. Grandma gets first rights to give that baby lots of hugs and kisses.

I agree Linda. What a lucky baby to have such a neat Grandma! And what a blessed Tom and Colleen to have her as well! And lucky Linda, Tony and Andrew who are 'neighbors' to the new family and will get to meet!

Congratulations New Jersey! You're a lucky little state to have these wonderful families! :D;)

Thank you for all your wonderful posts and the support you gave to Tom and Colleen...If only all Mothers/Grandparents could be as supportive.

You seem to be a wonderful mother and now a grandmother.

My best to Tom and Colleen and to Grandma Sharron.... What a lucky little baby.

We live in Nutley and met Tom and Colleen at an Abrazo reunion back in May. I'm glad you guys became part of the Abrazo Family and you dreams have come true..

Can't wait to talk to you guys.

Linda Ventura

Thanks again everyone,

Sharron

Linda I feel like I know you very well, I followed your story so closely, I laughed with you and cried for you followed you all the way home and am following Andrews growth. We know exactly where Nutly is. Take care and hugs to Andrew.

Sharron

Right I'm trying to figure how to get one step in front of airport security and greet them at the gate so I can get my hands on her. Must be careful though hard to hug behind bars!

HOW GRANDMA CAN GET THROUGH TO HOLD THAT GRANDBABY AS SOON AS SHE LANDS IN N.J.:

1) Buy a fully refundable ticket to San Antonio on your daughter's incoming airline, leaving an hour

after their anticipated arrival.

2) Check in for your "flight". Go through security. Instead of heading to your departure gate, go to their arrival gate.

3) Welcome the new family as soon as they get off their plane!!

4) Cuddle that darling new granddaughter of yours!! Cry! Laugh! Take a zillion photos.

5) Stop by the ticket counter on your way out of the airport, and cash in your ticket, telling the agent you found the best reason in the world to stay home!

6) Or better yet-- have that ticket agent reschedule your flight to San Antonio for June, 2007, and bring the whole family with you that weekend to join us for Camp Abrazo!

:D:D:D