Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I missed all this exciting news!

Congratulations Patti and Steve! Welcome to the world little girl!

Natalie!!! Oh my gosh! Wow! A huge Congrats to your family on the new bundle of blue! What a joyous surprise!

What a beautiful picture in the gallery of the new family. That little girl looks mighty happy and I must say that I could not help but notice the permanent grins on both Patti and Steve's faces. All is how it should be!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the birthmother who will forever be a part of our Abrazo family and may at some point come around to being a part of the family she help to create. God Bless to all.

Mona

Congratulations Patti, Steve, Big Brother Jack, Sara and your courageous and loving birthmom!!! How wonderful that your journey ended in such a positive way, she is so beautiful and there is so much joy on your faces that it warms my own heart.

Sandi

Edited by Sandi & Scott

Wow!!!! I can't believe that I missed 3 births while I have been away from my computer!! HOW WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all the blessed families!!

Julie

My thoughts and prayers are with Sara's firstmother tonight and every night as well...may she always know how much we treasure her "pearl" and surround her with our love. May she receive God's blessings and gifts and know in her heart how much we give her thanks.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the birthmother who will forever be a part of our Abrazo family and may at some point come around to being a part of the family she help to create. God Bless to all.

Mona

[from the script of the movie SHREK 2)

Donkey: [repeatedly] Are we there yet?

Donkey: Are we there yet?

Shrek: Yes

Donkey: Really?

Indeed, they're there, at last! But it wasn't a short nor easy ride, for today's entrustment is the culmination of a plan that began years ago.

After adopting their darling Texas-born baby girl, one beloved Abrazo family living in Tennessee began to dream of finding her a sibling. That dream led to an arduous course of volunteer work on behalf of a large nationally-renowned adoption agency seeking to open an office in their locale, as they'd hoped that a hometown placement might prove more expeditious.

(But meanwhile, these dedicated Abrazo alum helped coordinate and host Abrazo's now-annual Memphis picnic each fall, while remaining such loyal Forum members that Abrazo was inspired to launch a whole new level of posting privileges, in honor of our most elite of posters!)

And who could forget their participation in Camp Abrazo last summer? (Surely not one Bandera mule, who shall live in posterity amongst the photos on our Gallery!)

Finally, this "merit"ous family could no longer avoid the truth: there's no place like home! So last November, they returned for another orientation weekend, just in time to be found by an extraordinary mama seeking an equally-extraordinary home for her coming baby-- and today, it's official! as these graduates of our InDecision '07 orientation weekend of 11/07, along with their darling daughter, her birthfamily, and their new baby boy and his dear birthmama celebrate the coming together of a family that was undoubtedly meant-to-be, from the beginning of time!

Blessings, all. May your lives together be filled with laughter, joy and the light that streams in when windows are opened and the dark places made bright.

Blessings, all. May your lives together be filled with laughter, joy and the light that streams in when windows are opened and the dark places made bright.

Amen! Congratulations to ALL members of this newly expanded family!!!!

Congratulations to a very happy couple and a mighty proud big sister. Through laughter and tears this baby boy has found his forever family and with a birthmama who has warmed our hearts and made us laugh this family is one that is just full of personality.

This is one lucky boy and he has a lot of love to surround him. Our love surrounds his birthmother who we have seen grow over the months and who has come into our office and has made us laugh, or made us cry but in some way has given us a little piece of herself to us all that we will always remember.

Praise! :D

Congratulations Billie, Ethan, Big Sis Grace Ann and Mama and Papa Merritt!!! We're so happy you all found each other! Blessings to you all as you journey ahead, together!

Wow I was just reading posts the other night...thinking we sure need a "forum for dummies" book that would answer those questions such as: was the missing merritt ever found etc? so glad that i stumbled onto these postings today.

YEAH!! CONGRATULATIONS MERRITT FAMILY and sending lots of love to a very special birthmama.

ben & suzi

Congratulation to baby Ethan and all of his family! :D

Grace Ann's prayers were finally answered! :)

I'm pretty sure Chris and Melissa had the same prayer answered today as well. Billie, our thoughts are with you as well as you entrust your precious son to this wonderful family. Congratulations one and all!

Congratulations Ethan and his wonderful LARGE family with a lot of LOVE all around him. I'm sure

Grace Ann is so excited to be a big sister. Prayers sent out to you all.

Hugs,

Tracey

I am blessed by the connection you have created...Welcome Ethan you will be so lucky to me loved by many!

Many many congrats to all involved!! This is such great news! We continue to hold Billie -- and everyone involved -- in our prayers. May your forever family have many wonderful days ahead! Welcome to the world, Ethan!!

Susan

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful story!

Stacie

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! :D:D:D The long awaited announcement!!! So happy for Melissa, Chris and Grace Ann and so looking forward to seeing photos of Grace Ann with Ethan. Special thoughts and prayers being sent across the miles to Billie. You have blessed the Merritt's with an angel, may you now receive many blessings throughout your lifetime!!!