Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

Congratulations to the newest family. This little girl is in a house full of lots of love from her siblings. Have fun big brother and big sister.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Caroline, Benji, their 2 children, Baby Taylor and her beautiful birthmother. That is such a beautiful picture of what open adoption should look like. I had to actually go to your birthmother letter picture to see who was which Mama, you all just blend so well. We have no contact with our daughter's BP and I wish we had what you all have. Enjoy each other and never forget how blessed you all are and what a good example you are setting for not just your own children, but fot the entire adoption community.

Sandi

What a beautiful story and a beautiful beginning to a wonderful life precious Taylor has ahead of her! Congratulations to Caroline and Benji and the big sis and brother. Prayers to her loving birthmother as well.

Nichole and Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting to hear all the good news!!!

Tracey

Ok, so I think I know about the BLUE on the way, but there is PINK too....oh do tell us soon!!!!

In this life, there are things that we vote for, and there are things that we pray for; sometimes, they're the same, and other times, they differ... But one thing is for certain: as tough as moments of the adoption journey have been for one couple from our InDecision '07 orientation group of 11/07, it was prayer that got them through, and now that they are the parents of a beautiful newborn daughter, they wouldn't vote for any other outcome! Our joyful congratulations to the sweet couple who waited so patiently for their dream to come true, and our heartfelt prayers for the dear couple who made today's dream-come-true a reality by their loving sacrifice. Blessings, all!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST FOREVER FAMILY!!!

Blessings to the new mommy and daddy and the birthparents of the precious baby girl. God has brought you all together to love and nurture this little angel.

Congratulations!

Welcome Julia - May all your parents know your love ...for always

Congratulations Josh and Kara!