Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

What a wonderful weekend!

Congratulations to the newest families!

Suzi and Ben and Collin! and David and Tammy and Aiden! Wishing many blessings for ALL the members of your newly expanded families.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happiness is a double "gotya" weekend. May all those that God has to joyfully joined together be blessed with a life time of health and laughter.

You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
Because you're mine, I walk the line
---Johnny Cash

Today's placement of one tiny baby boy with the last of the MamaPapaTents (3/08), marks the beginning of a life long commitment between the three parents who love him so. Congratulations, all! May this just be the start of all that each of you have expected!

Praise... so did you'll name that baby CASH???

A birth announcement we all have been waiting for! Blessings for Ellen, who has been so amazing about sharing your journey with us every step of the way..and know that we are here for you in the days and months ahead. All of our best for Jen and Amos as you start your parenthood journey, for we too look forward to being here for you. May God hold you especially close tonight!

I too have been waiting for this announcement. Congratulations and blessings to the forever family!!!!

Hugs and prayers to all,

Tracey

Congratulations, Jen and Amos!! So many prayers continuing to be lifted for Ellen, the newest baby tent and to both of you. We're sending lots of love and hugs to all of you tonight and in the days to come. :)

Jen Amos and Elly sending congratulations and continued prayers your way. Can't wait to see the photo. You three are loved by so many out here in forumland.

Susan is right. This is one story I've tracked very closely and I, too have been checking frequently for any news or tidbit about one very amazing birthmother, a son who's sure to be too precious for words, and the two loving people who hope to call him their son, too. And here it is. Ellen, please know that we admire your courage and strength. Also know that you can count on us as a sounding board or whatever it is you need. Baby boy, you have no idea how many people already adore you. Your first mom was generous enough to let us have a peek into your lives and we immediately fell in love with her as well as you. Jen and Amos, hearty congratulations on the realization of heart felt dream. Adoption and parenthood will take you places you never even knew existed. It will bless your hearts with a range of emotions and a beautiful community, if you avail yourselves of it. I am so happy for everyone in this triad. God certainly is good all of the time!

Welcome little one - may you always know love