Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! It is so very good to hear from the stork again!!!!!

Congratulations to such a sweet family!! I can't stop looking at your picture!!!!

PRECIOUS!!

What sweet days these will be for you!!!

Congratulations to all and welcome Sydney! Sweet picture!!

Congratulations to the newest family. What a beautiful family. Prayers for the first mom as she is adjusting to her unselfish decision she made for her daughter.

Blessings to all! Welcome Sydney!! Praying for peace for birthfamilies in the days that lie ahead!

"Blessed is the child who is Texas born,

Where the wind blows free

And the sun shines warm;

Where children grow up to be honest and true,

To believe in themselves and what they can do."

Hearty congratulations to our newest little arrival, his beloved birthmom, and proud new mommy and daddy, graduates of our 3x5 orientation weekend of January, 2008!

The most-important grown-ups in his young life didn't have long to get acquainted before Texas' newest 'lil cowboy came galloping into the world, but they were all more-than-ready to welcome him into their hearts and their lives, which will hopefully be forever entwined like a field of Texas bluebonnets. He's a lucky and loved little fella, already, and we wish each of them happy trails and a kinship that's one for the ages.

Blessings, all!

Hurrah for the new family...I'm assuming it's Paul & Kristy... whose long suffering has finally paid off. Many prayers being send for the baby's first family.

YES...Praise :D To our newest 3x5..... Welcome Luke :D

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was SO FAST!! I can't believe it!!

Congratulations, Paul and Kristy!!

Welcome, Luke!!!

Welcome Luke and many blessings to all that love you

Congratulations!! Kiss little Luke from his Forum Family! :D

Congratulations!!!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS and hugs to Paul and Kristy. Prayers to you both and to the special birthmom.

Tracey

Guest pamelaz

Luke's picture is posted in the gallery! I was so excited to snap his picture, I forgot to take one of him with everyone else! Oops! He's just so darned cute! I'll get another one on there soon, hopefully! Until then you guys just have to look at Luke's sweet, perfect little face!