Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Now we have another family that we can add to our support group!

Heather :D

Wow!! Congratulations!! :)

Congrats to the two newest families. Enjoy every single day as your little ones will grow up before your eyes!

Thinking of your birthmothers as well during this difficult time.

Cathy

We would first like to give all the Glory and Honor to God. Everything in His perfect timing and will. Next we'd like to thank our little one's birth mom and dad for choosing LIFE and for believing in us to love, nurture, and parent their daughter. And we definitely can't thank the ABRAZO family enough for all of their support and patience in assisting us in our journey to parenthood!!!

Our story with ABRAZO literally started by me following up on and believing in a promise that was placed in my spirit just a day before we contacted them. We can truly say that this whole experience was ordained. In just a months time, we have become parents. Not only that, we have been able to meet and share information with our little one's mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, and auntie while here in Texas. We could not have asked for a better situation all around with our child. She will know without a doubt that her adoption plan was created with love and that she IS loved by so many people.

We look forward to getting to know the ABRAZO community (now that our online access is up and running - smile Elizabeth :-)

Thanks every one for the warm welcome and congratulations. One of my new favorite quotes is, "God doesn't give us what we can handle. He helps us handle what we are given!"

Love,

Darryl and Nikki :D

We would first like to give all the Glory and Honor to God. Everything in His perfect timing and will. Next we'd like to thank our little one's birth mom and dad for choosing LIFE and for believing in us to love, nurture, and parent their daughter. And we definitely can't thank the ABRAZO family enough for all of their support and patience in assisting us in our journey to parenthood!!!

Our story with ABRAZO literally started by me following up on and believing in a promise that was placed in my spirit just a day before we contacted them. We can truly say that this whole experience was ordained. In just a months time, we have become parents. Not only that, we have been able to meet and share information with our little one's mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, and auntie while here in Texas. We could not have asked for a better situation all around with our child. She will know without a doubt that her adoption plan was created with love and that she IS loved by so many people.

We look forward to getting to know the ABRAZO community (now that our online access is up and running - smile Elizabeth :-)

Thanks every one for the warm welcome and congratulations. One of my new favorite quotes is, "God doesn't give us what we can handle. He helps us handle what we are given!"

Love,

Ahhh praise!!!! You're words just beam out. Welcome & I can't wait to hear more from you both. Ps - now comes the need for PICTURES!!! :)

Thank you for sharing your story, it put a smile on my face!

Congrats on the birth of your daughter and healing prayers going up for her first family.

P.S. I echo Natalie, we would love pictures!

Guest Veronica

I cannot tell you how honored I was to be there on the day you both became parents. My face still hurts from smiling so much that day. :D

It was truly an amazing experience that I have shared many times in the last week with my loved ones. Every time, without fail, there is a tear in someones eye. I still get goose bumps thinking about how perfect the match was. Your birthparents are amazing individuals and have shown so much grace and class during, what can only be described as, the most difficult and unselfish decision of their lives.

I'm so glad you are on the forum. It is such a great support system. Consider this space as your on-call advice experts center. Our families are so wonderfully helpful in all areas of your parenting experience.

Continued blessings-

Veronica :)

Love,

Love,

What a glorious post, DarrylnNicole! Your faith and joy shines through and through. I am so pleased that you are now members of the Abrazo family and look forward to hearing all about your family and possibly meeting you next year at camp. Blessings be to all who believe and have faith. Congratulations.

Darryl and Nikki! Welcome! We are thrilled to have you here and can't wait to hear more from you! Oh, and pictures are a requirement! ;) If you need help navigating the forum or uploading pictures, just ask :)

Darryl & Nikki, What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing your wonderful journey with us all. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tracey

Welcome, welcome, welcome! The more the merrier!!

It is the first-ever time that the Stork has been called upon to post a baby announcement from Down Under, but how fitting! Because it's likewise the first-ever time that these dear graduates of MamaPapaTents of 3/08 have become the parents of a newborn (their firstborn son having joined their loving family months after his birth.) But today, that handsome boy so lovingly shared by his two families has, also for the first time, become the proud big brother of this sweet baby girl, welcomed into the world by her two birthsisters, as well, and two sets of adoring parents who have become the closest of friends.

The genuine bond between these families truly embodies the very best of the open adoption theory Abrazo traveled around the world to promote, this week, so we raise a truly global call of congratulations, welcoming this precious babe to this planet we call home, and wishing all who love her most every joy in their continued journey through life, together!