Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

Many blessings to the newly created family

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tears....I'm sooooo happy for ya'll. Come by and see us an Ty when you guys get a free mommy/daddy moment. Blessings to all of you. Welcome to parenthood. :D

Wow, that made me tear up.

Congratulations to Jessika, Jonathan, & Julie!!! Prayers of peace, sleep, & love!! :)

That was one of the most moving announcements I've ever read. May God richly bless you Jessika and give you peace and comfort in the days, months, and years ahead. You have shown courage and wisdom way beyond your years. I pray the relationship you have with Julie and Jonathan will continue to grow, and may the son you both love fill your lives with joy! Congrats to the new mom and dad!

Congratulations to the newest mommy and daddy and the amazingly courageous birthmom and birthstepgrandma who will love and care for baby Jack together throughout his wonderful life.

Congratulations to both of the newest families. Darren and Kay your little boy is such a cutie.

And to Jessica, Julie and Jonathan may you enjoy the time you get to spend together.

May God bless these families and watch over them always.

Guest Veronica

Congratulations to the quadruple "J's" and their newly completed family. (At least for now) :D It was an absolute pleasure being around your energy and love today. Now everyone get some sleep! :lol:

Veronica

What an eagerly anticipated announcement! I couldn't be happy for all four of you! Jessika, you are an inspiration to so many of us. Jonathan and Julie (and of course Jack!) are so lucky to have you in their lives and we are also lucky to share in this with you. God bless you all!

Looks like I got on-line at a good time. Congratulations Jonathan & Julie. Jessika, you definately seem like you're a lot older than 15. While you may only be 15, you are definately very mature for your age and made a very difficult decision.

Thinking of you all tonight. Enjoy your time together as a family.

Cathy