Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (Is there anything bigger than all-caps? If so, we need it!)

Kay and Darren and our newest and littlest WO kiddo, have a wonderful time getting to know each other and your birth family.

We can't wait to hear more!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (Is there anything bigger than all-caps? If so, we need it!)

Kay and Darren and our newest and littlest WO kiddo, have a wonderful time getting to know each other and your birth family.

We can't wait to hear more!!!

John,

Surely you know about changing the font size and adding color!!!! And I think lots of emoticons would be appropriate for Darren...he loves those things!!! :wub: :wub: :unsure::ph34r::)B):lol::D:P;):rolleyes: Don't 'cha Darren?? ;)

I bet he's so happy (or sleepy) right now, he doesn't really care!!

Hooray Kay and Darren and sweet baby Elliott!!

What an amazing couple of days for you all and many, many more to come!!

We are so happy for you!! :D:D:D

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Congratulations!!!

Yes, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE indeed!!!!!!

This is such a momentous occasion that I thought it warranted me posting TWICE about the same baby's arrival! I'm so darn happy for my friends Kay and Darren!!!! :)

Darren and Kay (Daddy and Mommy),

What a cutie and worth the wait. OMG am I am so happy for you both. The joy that this little one has brought to your life is just the beginning.

We would love the chance to see you all at the next reunion.

Love,

Linda

Congratulations Darren and Kay. Your journey to parenthood has been full of twists turns and bumps. But oh how sweet the destination is. I am so happy for you both and for the family that is now part of yours. May you all cherish this beautiful baby boy.

Char

CONGRATULATIONS Kay and Darren!!! Being a parent gets better and better each day too!!!

Traci

Congratultions Darren and Kay! What a miracle! I'm sure he's absolutely precious!

Dear Kay and Darren -- An announcement we have all been waiting for!! Congratulations on the arrival of Elliott and his sweet birthfamily into your life! Please know how much we continue to keep you in our prayers and we cannot wait to hear more details...

Susan

Congratulations to Darren and Kay!! Eliott is such a cutie!

And contratulations to our dear Abrazo Girl Renee for the new addition to her family as well!

Congratulations Darren and Kay! Elliott is too cute for words. Many blessings to you and your new and expanded family!

And Renee, I just love the pictures of Mr. Wyatt and his big sister!!! Congratulations on your new little guy!!

Just 15, she was a little girl with a big decision to make. At a time when other girls her age were outgrowing Hannah Montana, she was outgrowing her blue jeans. Other fifteen-year-olds focussed on swelling bosoms, while she worried about swollen ankles and an enlarging belly. While they were contemplated the challenges of Driver's Ed, she was having to learn about prenatal care and childbirth. The girls at her school didn't "get" why she was planning for adoption; they urged her to keep her baby... and surely, there were moments that she, too, must have thought about this. But she wanted more, so much more, for him and for her. She needed time to do some growing up before becoming someone's mom--and she wanted for him to get to grow up with every blessing in life, unlimited by the limitations that fifteen-year-old parents always face. So with enormous maturity and wisdom beyond her years, she contacted adoption agencies, and chose Abrazo. She reviewed profiles and chose one couple to be the parents of her child. She came to counseling faithfully, and attended doctor's appointments courageously. She endured both public stares and private questions, then braved the birthing process with only her stepmom and the adoptive couple there for support. Then, today, she made the greatest sacrifice any parent can endure, surrendering parental rights, in order to enable her baby boy to grow up in a new home, with new parents who graduated from our 3x5 orientation group of 1/08. May they all continue to grow, together, as the extended family that they now are, and may the Good Lord cause His face to shine upon them all, all the days of their lives.

Jessika you are truly AMAZING! Our prayers are with you today and always.

congratulations to the whole new family.

Suzi and Ben

Thinking of this new family and the sweet Momma who made it all possible!