Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, and while we're spreading the abrazos all around, big hugs to all the new parents (past and present) who have kept the faith in the face of hardships, and made personal sacrifices, and learned and grew, in order to adopt (therefore making "happily ever after" a reality for our Abrazobabes, that they might be forever loved by all!) ;)

AMEN!!

Congratulations and many blessings to the newest families!

• 2 weeks later...

Pour the Blue Hawaiians, roast the pig and break out the ukeleles and leis; it's time for a luau! For the last of our Wanna Ohana! couples of August, 2007 have crossed over into the realm of parenthood, with today's placement of one precious baby boy, who's sure to hold a lifelong affinity for Texas baseball and the Gettysburg address! This lucky little fellow is welcomed into the world by his proud new parents, an adoring first mother, two birthsisters and a birthgrandma, and is lovingly watched over by one dear grandmama in Heaven. Here's to tiny bubbles and great miracles, to orchid-scented hopes and volcanic patience, and best of all, to dreams that come true, decked out in blue!

Aloha little boy - may you always be surrounded by the love of many. Congradulations to the newest family as we offer wishes of peace to women that have deemed this possible.

Congratulations Kay and Darren! Can't wait to hear all about your son! Special prayers for his loving birthfamily...

What wonderful news Darren and Kay--congratulations! Looking forward to hearing the details, and seeing his cute little face in the new arrivals and gallery. :)

Blessings to everyone!!!

Edited by Patti and Steve

Turn on the stereo, get out the Etta James, close your eyes as she belts out the melodeous...

At Last

My love has come along

My lonely nights are over (and boy are they)

And life is like a song

Congratulations Darren and Kay! Welcome baby boy! God grant peace to the birth family.

We are so delighted for you! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Eileen

YAAAY Congratulations!!!! :D:D:D

Congratulations Kay and Darren! Can't wait to hear the details. Blessings and hugs to you all.

Tracey

Congratulations just doesn't seem to fit...I need MORE!!! I guess it will have to do, though! SOOOO happy for you, Darren and Kay, and thankful for your birthmom.

Daryn

What wonderful news Darren and Kay!!! I know you both have waited for this day through many ups and downs. I am blissfully happy for you!