Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

Big Congratulations to the new parents Jeremy and Jessica. Prayers to the birth mom who made this family possible.

Hugs to you all,

Tracey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure has been a busy week for the Tent group!

And, for the Stork! Congratulations, Jeremy & Jessica on your son. Thinking of your birthmother during this time too.

Cathy

Wow! What an amazing week for the Tents....and a busy week for the Stork!

Congratulations to all three families!!!! Your stories are so special and beautiful!

Congratulations! What a week! Wonderful blessings to all!

How wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!

Congratulations!!! :)

:D:D:D Tents

Who is going to be next??? We are not far............. Only about 3 1/2 weeks!!

Congratulations to Jeremy, Jessica and baby Grant. Such wonderful smiling faces in the photo and here's sending thoughts to the birthmom and may she find peace in her decision and enjoy the wonderful family she helped to create.

You guys ROCK!!!! Thanks for ALL you do each day making our dreams come true...maybe you should become the ABRAZO DREAM TEAM!!!

Four placements in six days! Three "Tents" and one

"3X5" now thats A LOT going on for ONE little ABRAZO team!

WOW! Go Abrazo! Congratulations to the newest families!

Brett and Colleen, what an amazing story! Proof that amazing things happen on God's time, not ours! Congratulations to you and prayers to your sweet birthmother. I'm so glad you've found your way back to each other!

More babies!!! More babies!!! I've gotten so spoiled with all the babies!!! :)

Julie, sometimes it is feast or famine around here. Sometimes it gets really tough knowing that there are some in our forum family that are waiting, but it is SO great to be able to rejoice with them when it happens!!!

You are so right about that!!! What a fun, fun week it has been! We are all so blessed to witness such miracles!! :)

I agree that was a fun week - the abrazo chicks must be exhausted - but what a fun week for the rest of us spectators. :)

Suzi

Has been a very busy last week for the Abrazo Chicks. And a very exciting week for all of us on the forum, always checking for updates. Big applause and hugs to the chicks for working so hard and making dreams come true. I love the announcements and how heart warming and creative they always are.

Tracey

Has been a very busy last week for the Abrazo Chicks. And a very exciting week for all of us on the forum, always checking for updates. Big applause and hugs to the chicks for working so hard and making dreams come true. I love the announcements and how heart warming and creative they always are.

Tracey

And ((((HUGE HUGS))) to the first parents who have sacrificed so much to give their children the lives they dream of for them....

I agree and should have wrote that too. HUGE HUGS to all the amazing women who have sacraficed and have so much love for their children to make this possible. I'm sorry , I should have included this in my previous post.

Hugs to all,

Tracey