Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Mark & Laurie. What a touching story. Can't wait to hear more. Blessings and prayers to you all. Prayers and strength lifted for the birthfamily.

Hugs,

Tracey

Congratulations Mark & Laurie. What a touching story. Can't wait to hear more. Blessings and prayers to you all. Prayers and strength lifted for the birthfamily.

Hugs,

Tracey

Mark and Laurie,

We are beyond thrilled for you. All the best for everyone involved in your children's incredible story.

John, Nina, Hendrick & Sophie

I'm sitting here in my living room CRYING!!! I cannot BELIEVE how good our sweet, sweet God is!! Laurie---This is EXACTLY what I'd been praying for!! I had no idea this was even still possible!!

This is the best news ever!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

God is just so cool!

Blessings upon your family, Mark and Laurie. What an amazing story that two sisters will now be together forever. Praying for their birthmom.

Congratulations to the newest growing family!!! What an awesome blessing you all have in each other!

WOW, so much activity has happened this month!! Congratulations Glenn and Dyna on the birth of your son. We have been thinking of you and your sweetheart and are so happy to hear the wonderful news!!!

Congratulations Mark and Laurie!!! Your daughters are beautiful! Life is such a blessing!!

Praise to Mark & Laurie....

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about Ty. He's is so awesome!! We are so happy to be Parents!!!

I LOVE THAT WORD! Now, I need to find out how to post pictures of him.

Congratulations Stetlers on your new baby girl... Bailey's birth sister! What an awesome story! Prayers go out to their first momma and all involved. I just have chills all over!

Congrats to Glenn and Dyna as well! Baby Ty is precious and I loved reading your story all the way!

WOW!!!!! Amazing! I was hoping to see this announcement but had no idea the twist! Blessing to this sweet first mom, two special sisters and a couple of well-travelled parents who are certain to be thrilled to be on this adventure! :D I'm so happy for all of you! Congratulations!

Many many many blessings to baby Ty and baby Colleen, and to the people that love them. May you all live long happy and healthy lives.

Oh congratulations to all the new parents!!!

Dy - I followed your story & I am so happy for the both of you & that special birthmommy!!

Laurie - WOW! What a shock & a beautiful twist to your story! Congratulations to you & prayers sent for thier birthmom.

Wow, Laurie and Mark, it is all official!! I have been praying for all of you so much in the last few days, and so happy that you have been reunited with Bailey's birthmother, and that the sisters are together!! We are keep their birthmother in our prayers. Yours is such a special story and we are so blessed to travel this journey with you!

Enjoy these early precious days with the girls and their birthmother --

Susan

Congratulations to Mark, Laurie, and the girls! I'm thrilled to pieces to hear of your placement!

Mark and Laurie -- your story brought an incredible smile to my face today. God truly does make miracles happen. Your hearts must be so full of happiness and love for a very special firstmom and 2 beautiful little angels. Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to Mark and Laurie on your newly expanded family!!

Peace and many blessings to the strong, loving birth mom of these 2 sisters.