Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

Welcome sweet little one. May you bring joy to all of those that love you!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the newest family and birthmother. We met this birthmother at orientation, she is a remarkable woman with great strength and love. Blessings to you all and praying for all.

Tracey

Congratulations to the newest growing family!!!

Congratulations! What a beautiful story!

stacie, Alexis, Tim and the girls!

Independence Day and all I remember

Was a midnight rainbow that fell from the sky

As I stand on the beach I slowly surrender

To the child in me that can't say goodbye

The rockets in the air

And the people everywhere

Put away their differences for a while

Oh I am still a child

When it comes to something wild

Oh that was the night

I painted the sky

Jimmy Buffet

A tiny baby boy came into the world this past week, only hours ahead of the fireworks and just as eagerly awaited. He was borne by a mother whose family had given much for this country's freedom; surely he carries his late uncle's bravery and determination, along with his birthmother's selfless love and his doting birthgrandmother's adoration.

Knowing her life wasn't yet at a place where she could be everything she wanted to be for her precious son, she made an enormous sacrifice, choosing for him her idea of the perfect parents, then-childless graduates of our 3x5 orientation weekend of January, 2008. We wish the birthfamily and the adopting family much joy and peace and continued opportunity to grow as the extended family they have now become.

And as for the one very beloved little boy, whose new daddy and grandpa had also once been adopted; may he forever find his skies painted in the most glorious array of rainbow colors, every day of his life. Blessings, all!

Yea!!! So excited for you, Glenn and Dyna and baby Ty!! We have been praying for and thinking of you all and S all day!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Wonderful news!!! It sounds like little Ty has a lot of love from a lot of people! Many blessings!!!

What a wonderful announcement! Congratulations Glenn and Dyna...I have so admired your commitment and love to your son's first momma and wish you all the best as you continue your journey. Praying for peace for her in the days, months, and years ahead. May this little boy always know the love that surrounded him at his arrival.

Many blessings and congratulations to Dyna and Glenn. May Shauna feel our support and receive God's comfort in the days ahead. You have described such a wonderful relationship with her as your sweetheart...may you continue to always feel so close over the years to come and watch that little boy become a terrific man together!!!

Edited by Patti and Steve