Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the newest Abrazo family of four and blessings upon this baby girl's birthmother who made this family possible.

Congratulations Patti, Steve, and Big Brother Jack!!!

I am so thrilled for you. When Joshua and I were praying for you, I was secretly asking God to send you a little girl. I love having the experience of "one of each" and there is something so precious about the way Joshua is with his little sister. I know Jack will be the same!! Praise God for this special blessing and loving prayers for her birthfamily.

P.S. I agree with Donna, it has been a joy to follow your journey!!

Patti & Steve & Jack, Sara is a beautiful little girl. Your picture is so sweet. Sara's cheeks look very squeezable and kissable. She is adorable.

Many blessings to your family. God is good! Prayers also lifted for the birthparents.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here's to an amazing start to becoming a family of four!! Enjoy the journey!!!!

:D:D:D

Wow! This is such great news! Congratulations Patti and family! It's a girl!!! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I have chills just reading this! And I want to say, Patti, that you have remained so positive and faithful in your wait for this precious daughter. It's been a joy following your path. Can't wait to hear the details!!!!!!!!!!icon12.gif

Amen to that! Congrats Patti, Steve and Jack -- Sounds like she was worth the wait!!

Susan

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful story and a beautiful name!!!!!

Stacie, Tim, Alexis, Joelie and Hannah!

Congratulations Patti and Steve!!!

That's the best news.....................