Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

CONGRATULATIONS NATALIE, KEITH AND COOPER!!!

Welcome Christopher!!!

I really can't tell you how thrilled and happy we are for you guys and I definitely think this match was one heaven sent and meant to be. Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about it!!!

We'll be thinking of you guys and keeping your sweet birth mommy in our prayers!!!

Love,
Jenny

There's something to be said for "going the extra mile" and one of our newest success stories did so three times, in just one week! The first time was when they voluntarily opted to attend our Late Night Stickybacks orientation weekend of 5/08; the second, when they rushed home to complete a homestudy update, upon learning of a newly-born boy in need of a loving home; and the third, when they returned to San Antonio today to complete placement and make him officially their own! We wish the very best to this precious babe, his proud new big brother, his delighted new mommy and daddy, and his adoring birthmama; may this be only the beginning of the joys they are sure to share as the extended family that they are! Congratulations!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the two new growing families!!!

Congratulations to the newest sets of parents. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved.

Now see what I miss when I'm gone..... ABRAZO BABES

Congrats to the families and welcome Baby Julia and Baby Christopher!!!

Yay for forever families!

Congratulations one and all!

Thank you to everyone!!!!!!!!

Hi Josh and Kara - Those photos of Baby Julia on the Gallery are just precious! Congratulations!!

Susan

Congratulations to the new couple! Adoption is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how old your baby gets the story never gets old and people will ask you Tell Me It Again!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls; on finding
one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it." (Matthew 13:45)

The one pearl of great price, instead of being found by accident, as in the former case, is found by one
whose business it is to seek for such, and who finds it just in the way of searching for such treasures.
But in both cases the surpassing value of the treasure is alike recognized, and in both all is parted with for it.

--Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

It's often said that everything happens for a reason, but conversely, this means that nothing happens by coincidence, and likewise, it wasn't by chance that the latest family to return to Texas for placement came here when they did. Graduates of our InDecision '07 orientation weekend, they came to Abrazo in November, 2007, having encountered a rocky road elsewhere along the way to their dreams of adopting a second time. Over the next six months, they had some "possibilities" arise, and even a close call, but it just wasn't yet to be, for them... not just then. They could've lost faith, and maybe they did, now and then, momentarily. But they faithfully continued their quest to find the child they felt was meant to complete their family, and in the end, she found them, because they had made it their business to be ready to be found. So today, with the blessing of a loving and courageous birthmom who wanted so much more for her, one precious pearl of a baby girl has joined the hearts and home of her very thankful new family, and we wish God's blessing on all who recognize her value and will treasure her always!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I have chills just reading this! And I want to say, Patti, that you have remained so positive and faithful in your wait for this precious daughter. It's been a joy following your path. Can't wait to hear the details!!!!!!!!!!icon12.gif

I love Pearls. I know that Patti your Pearl is the most beautiful one. Praise for keeping the faith.

CONGRATULATIONS PATTI & STEVE ON YOUR NEW BABY GIRL!!!!

WHAT A MIRACLE AND AN ANSWERED PRAYER FROM GOD!

WE ARE SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

CONGRATS TO BIG BROTHER, JACK TOO!

Prayers for peace and comfort to this angel's birthfamily.

((((HUGS)))),

Robin, Jerry, & Meghan

Congratulations and many prayers to the new forever family!

Congratulations to the Chovan family!!!! I have been anxiously checking all day and am so happy for such a wonderful couple and cutie pie little brother. Enjoy your new family member who is gorgeous!

The Pedersen's :)

Keeping HOPE alive for those still waiting...miracles happen every day and in every way!

Congratulations to all the newest families who have blessed by open adoption...and the waiting, whether short or long, has become crystal clear through the eyes of your precious Blessings and their Birthfamilies.

Love to all,

Karen

Congratulations to the new parents of baby Sara and to big brother Jack!!!! Keeping you all, this new little life and both families who love her beyond words in our prayers!