Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a beautiful beginning!

Congratulations to Laurel, Casey and Big Brother Zachary!

Congratulations to Laurel and Casey and big brother Zachary.

Blessings to you all,

Tracey

Guest pamelaz

Congratulations to the whole new Abrazo crew, and especially one proud new birthmom who made my face hurt and my stomach sore from laughing! She took a silver lining and turned it into a blanket to surround everyone near and dear! You guys are absolutely a match made in heaven!

Welcome baby Joshua Thomas! Congratulations Laurel, Casey and big brother Zach! May God watch over and bless everyone in Joshua's newly blended family!

A blelated big Welcome and Congratulations to all our new Abrazo Babies and their wonderful families!

Congratulations to everyone!! How Happy indeed!!

Julie

Congratulations to Joshua Thomas who has created a big loving family. What with Laurel and Casey and big brother Zachary and his wonderful birthfamily, this little guy will never be short on love. My thoughts and heart go out to the special birthmother whom I was privileged to get to know and what a special woman she is. This special gal can make you laugh and cry all in the same conversation and with that much personality Joshua is sure to be a big hit. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL INVOLVED!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! What a wonderful blessing!

Stacie, Tim and Alexis

Congratulations, Laural and Casey, on your new son! And a big congratulations, also, to the new big brother, Zachary!

Just looked at the Gallery at all the Abrazo Babies in 2008!! That is just amazing!

God Bless those babies, thier families, and those Abrazo Girls!

Our God is so good!!

I just found out about Elizabeth's wishes after placement happens, and just loved what she wrote. How special and important her message is.

Jeff and I are so blessed to have both Eli as our son, and Christie, Dustin, Michael, and their families in our lives. It was one of the most incredible experiences we've ever had to connect with Christie and her family in love.

It is overwhelming how much everyone on the forum appreciates a new placement and their words of support and love.

Thank you everyone!!

Jeff and I are getting settled and just loving our days (and nights) with Eli. He is a super sweet baby and person.

I hope everyone out there is doing well!!

Your abrazo friends,

Michelle, Jeff and Eli

Every long lost dream lead me to where you are

Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars

Pointing me on my way into your loving arms

This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you

--Rascal Flatts

So often in this journey we call life, it's not our planned route that gets us where we intend to go; rather, it's the unpaved detour that leads us to the most beautiful of destinations.

And this is surely true of today's placement, in which a birthmom who left the agency she'd started out with, and an adoptive family who'd lost the match they began with, both overcame their fears and apprehensions to plot a bright new itinerary for a baby girl who is surely loved by all. This took much faith on the part of the adoptive family, who bravely shared their painful tale with at our 3x5 orientation weekend of January 2008; it also required much courage on the part of the birthmother, whose bad experience with her prior agency left her feeling rather doubtful of trusting again.

But by the grace of God, the broken roads travelled by each have merged, and as a result, the precious newborn daughter they share has been forever gifted with a roadmap in which the addresses of all her family need never be lost to her. Glory be! Blessings, all!

Ooooooo...I was just wondering about this family! Congratulations to you Caroline and Benji! Saying special prayers for the first mom who helped make your dreams come true!

Welcome to the world little one!

What beautiful news! Congratulations to all!