Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praise...it's Raining Men....I mean lil' Abrazo boys!!!! Waiting for number 3!!!

Congratulations to both new families!!

Yippeee!! Welcome Eli and Ethan!!! Congratulations to both families!

Tracey

Welcome Eli and Ethan!! How wonderful!!

Julie

Congratulations to both new families and their wonderful bundles of blue. May both families enjoy this time with the birthfamilies. To all involved in both placements I keep you in my heart and my prayers.

Congratulations, Jeff and Michelle!

And a special Wanna Ohana congratulations to Wendy and Jason!

Our thoughts are with you all as you bond with new babies and birthfamilies. Make many memories during this special time...

Congratulations, praises and prayers to the new families and all the blessed members of them!

Welcome to the world, Eli! We are keeping everyone involved in our prayers. Enjoy these early and precious days Michelle and Jeff!

Susan

A great big hug and congratulations to Jeff, Michelle and Eli. Sorry we missed you this past weekend.

Please let us know if you need anything. We are so happy for you all..

Love Mayte, Juan Carlos and Sofia Isabel

Less than one month after officially making the decision to become Parents-in-Waiting here, a childless couple who'd attended our MamaPapaTents orientation weekend of 3/08 found that 'in-Waiting' phase cut short, for the very nicest of reasons!

No sooner had their homestudy arrived over Abrazo's fax machine, when a wise West Texas mom chose them to be the parents of her coming baby. And just one week later, the three loving parents of this darling newborn boy were meeting each other-- and him-- for the very first time. Today, the paperwork is official, but it's been clear to anyone who's seen them all together that this was, truly, a match made in heaven.

Here's wishing one wonderful birthmom, her newborn son and his new family every joy in their lives together, and may theirs forever be the kind of friendship in which the idea of camping out together will always be a truly welcome proposition!