Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!! A great picture on the Gallery....What a sweet bunch!

Congratulations!!

Julie

Edited by julieandjonathan

I'm so sorry that I missed this announcement in real time, but I've been working non-stop for 24 hours and away from a computer. However, it doesn't diminish my absolute joy for my dear dear friends, Jennifer and Steve, big brother Leon, and their very very special friend. I hope that this is a time of comfort and joy for all of you. Please know you are in my heart, even when I am away. Happy happy day! Best, Kay

Congratulations to this beautiful new family. I feel truly blessed to see the transformation made by the birthmother from when she first came to be at Abrazo. Since the word Abrazo means "hug" and everyone knows how we feel about those, well, this birthmom was not very keen on receiving them at first, but now she is the first to give them out. I applaud her on how much she has grown. Many blessings to all involved.

Mona

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. I am sure Leon is a proud big brother. Edited by wen+jas

I'm just hanging around on this site....waiting for new news! The 3x5s are praying that it will be tomorrow!!!!

This is so exciting!!

Julie

Congratulations to the newest families!!!

The bluebonnets are abloom here in Texas, and what better way to herald the arrival of Texas' newest little citizen into the world? He was born to a wise-beyond-her-years teen mom in San Antonio, and is now destined to grow up a big city boy in Dallas, as today she made the loving decision to share her son with a young couple from our Wanna Ohana orientation weekend of August, 2007. We're thankful for the trust she and her family are placing in these folks, and hope they will make many trips back with him, to visit over the years, remembering each time they do how those bluebonnets that grace Texas' highways each spring first welcomed their boy home, the season his life in the Lone Star State first began. Blessings, all!

What a wonderful announcement!!! Welcome to the newest little "bluebonnet" of Texas!!!

Thinking of these two families today and the days to come.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations and many blessings being showered on all members of this newly formed family!!

We think boys born in spring are a dream come true - welcome to parenthood :D

Edited by Patti and Steve