Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all. What a great picture in the gallery.... Boys are a ton of fun. enjoy

I love all of the 'Hope' references y'all!!! Thank you so so much for all of your warm congrats...you all are just too much and your support has meant so much to me/us on our journey to becoming parents of little Eli and growing our family by more than just 1 little person!

I posted our story on the Shooters thread if any of you are interested. Be forewarned, it turned into a long one! ;)

Blessings,

Hope

I love all of the 'Hope' references y'all!!! Thank you so so much for all of your warm congrats...you all are just too much and your support has meant so much to me/us on our journey to becoming parents of little Eli and growing our family by more than just 1 little person!

I posted our story on the Shooters thread if any of you are interested. Be forewarned, it turned into a long one! ;)

Blessings,

Hope

But Hope, it is SO worth taking the time to read. Your family's faith has resulted in an amazing way!!!

Welcome, baby Elijah!!!! Congrats, Hope and Joel!

Stacie Rathbun

Congratulations for the family of Elijah!! A beautiful family. Many blessings for your family.

Tracey

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all, I know this has been what seemed like forever, but all is right with the world with your precious Eli in your arms. I am thrilled for you and pray you can go home soon with your son. Take care and be safe!!

Much love from the Canteys.

I just love the way your daughter has her arm around J, so sweet...

Sandi

Me too! It is wonderful to see a great relationship building as well between our girls and "J" and BirthGrandma. Olivia is going to be quite upset when they return to CO on Thursday. She just wants to see them all of the time.

Congratulations to the sweet family!! What a sweet, sweet picture!!

Julie

• 2 weeks later...

Ho`omaika`i! Ma ka hiki 'ana mai o kau kaikamahine...

Her life was anything but paradise, when this first mom first called Abrazo, but she wanted nothing less for her baby. She wanted the child she loved so to have a life filled with gorgeous flowers, sunshine, water and joy, surrounded by family who would never let her down nor judge her unfairly. She wanted for her little baby the kind of parents she would be, if she could, and she found them amongst the graduates of our Wanna Ohana! (8/07) orientation weekend. They were people who truly understood this mama's importance in their lives, having previously done a Hawaiian adoption in which they'd welcomed a little boy to their family along with his 68 birthrelatives, in keeping with the tradition of ohana! So today, we celebrate the joining of the lives of one tiny, beautiful newborn girl; her proud new mom, dad and big brother; the birthmother who overcame huge odds to give her daughter a life in paradise; and the significant other who supported this mom in her journey. May their shared future be filled with rainbows and waterfalls, and all the wonders of "ohana!" forever. Blessings, everyone!

Praise to the lil' Island..... May God richly bless you and your new addition to the huge Abrazo family.

Cheers to the new family! We hope to see you all together soon!

Daryn

Edited by gtteacherinsa