Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

Congratulations to all the new families. The stork sure has busy over the past few weeks.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an exciting week for so many families!! Congratulations on forming your new families!!

I am always so excited to see new posts on this thread! The Stork sure has been busy lately. God is good! Congratulations to all the new families. The fun is just beginning!!!

Congratulations! It is so great to see all the birth announcements. Prayers for new parents, birth mom and sister!

Stacie

Congratulation on the newest baby girl!! Can't wait to hear more.

Tracey

Welcome little Ava - may you always know the love of many

WOW! So much has happened! Congratulations to the Wanna Ohanas! What a great year this has been for y'all! I'm loving all the pictures! Thanks for always getting them up so quickly, Abrazo Chicks!

Excited for you all,

Julie

Wow! All these beautiful baby girls!!! Welcome to the world little angels! And congratulations on the new forever families!

WOW.............Three new Abrazo bundles of pink, how wonderful !!!!!

Congratulations to all of the new forever families and enjoy all of the blessings that have been given.

How great that these pictures include the birthmoms as well, thats a true testament to the beauty of open adoption and I hope that they all stay in touch forever and never forget how they are all so important in the life of these little girls.

Sandi

Edited by Sandi & Scott

Congratulations to baby girl Ava. She is loved by so many and her birthmother and birthsister have a special place in my heart. This newly expanded family is what I have come to observe as one that is a true testament of what open adoption is really all about.

I am so excited for all of the new families! I love it when I have been away from posting and when I get back there are so many baby announcements.

Enjoy your time bonding with your new babies and birthfamilies.