Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the two newest families. All of my blessings to you.

Mona

The silence is finally explained!!! Kay

Actually the reason for the silence was due to lack of internet access since Friday :D

Cathy

P.S. More details to follow. . .

Guest pamelaz

Well I just returned from my travels to gay Pari! (Pari being Paris Texas, of course!) The weather was stormy but blue skies and sunshine were abound in the room as Mamma J and two very happy new parents shared their joy and love for a tiny little blonde baby girl (and for each other). Congratulation to all of you!

BTW- Their picture is now up in the gallery

Yeah Brian and Cathy!!! I am sooooooooooo happy for your new family. I am going to PM you because I know your birthmom. My husband, Greg, has an aunt that lives in Paris that knows J. J wasn't sure what she was going to do about her baby and Greg's aunt told her about us and they called us and I spoke with J about Abrazo. Can't wait to talk you guys.

Jan

Congratulations Brian, Cathy and Josie Maye!

Congratulations Cathy and Brian!!! You all look so happy and I LOVE the name Josie!!! Can't wait to hear how you all are doing:)

How wonderful to see this news Cathy and Brian!! Enjoy your early precious days with Josie -- you look so very happy in the photo!

Susan

I've been out of town, so I missed out on all the excitement! Boy, the Stork has been busy!

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the new families!!!!

:D I loved looking in the gallery and seeing three new beautiful babies!!!! Yippee! :D

Wow! Busy Stork!

Congratulations Brian and Cathy!!!!!! Wow!

Your happy picture makes me happy!! Hope you all are enjoying yourselves!!

Julie

Three precious new individuals born, loved, and placed since my last log in. Congratulations to all the new birthmoms, birthdads, moms and dads and even some brothers and sisters, too. What a joyful read I've had. May God bless you each and every one.

Sometimes, we travel the world in search of our dreams, and in the end, we find what we most need, right back at home. Such was the story for all the parents of our newest little arrival, a Texas-born baby girl placed today with yet another couple from our Wanna Ohana orientation group of 8/07. They'd originally considered adopting abroad, but eventually opted to do an open adoption through Abrazo, instead, and six months later, just look at how their lives have forever changed?! This precious newborn's dear birthmom, her husband and one sweet birthsister were also new to the concept of openness, but have become fully united in this loving plan, and now look forward to a continuing relationship with the couple they've adopted as part of their baby's family! so here's wishing all six of them every joy in their new lives together.

Praise x 6!!!

Edited by DPJ

WOW! Wonderful news!! Congratulations MANY times over!!!