Baby Announcements 2008

Stork Central

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Sophie Mae, her first family and her new forever family!

Yay for Big Brother Hendrick! :D

Sending up prayers for many blessings for you all and healing and comfort in this time of transition and healing.

Congratulations to your family!!

God Bless,

Tracey B

Congratulations!! What great news to start off my day!! May God bless your growing family!!

Julie

Where is the gallery? I want to see pictures too!

Where is the gallery? I want to see pictures too!

Hi Runyan -- Go up to the top right of this screen and in the banner you will see Gallery Calendar Members, etc... Click on the Gallery and you will see a set of options. Click on the third set down (New Arrivals) -- the first photo is the new one of John, Nina, Hendrick and Sophie!

Good luck!

Susan

Edited by Susan

Ohhh BEAUTIFUL family!! Congratulations!!

Once upon a time, there was a family who found their way to Abrazo via our Nursery Notes, posted on the Forum. After reading more of what the community had to say, they thought they recognized the kind of folk we have here, because in our special and loving brand of parents, they saw themselves. So they called our agency and said, essentially, "We've been there and done that; we've been through it before, and we're ready again, so put us in, Coach, wherever we're needed most!" So we did, they got there in time, and today, one loving family from North Carolina has added a newborn baby boy to the chaos and joy of their already-happy home (making big brothers of their first two in the process.) We wish them all victory in their lives together, and we thank them, and their new son's devoted birthmama, for being "game" enough to place their trust in this agency and our people. May they all score big, as a result of the decisions made on behalf of this child this day, and may they remember this as the launch of a winning season, for all concerned!