LIGHT A CANDLE

21 now burning. . .

40 are now burning :)

So many amazing things happening around here today and this week - surely somebody might light a gratitude candle or two ;)

One candle wasn't enough ... so I just lit 10 candles for my son, Brian. He really needs all the candles lit and prayers said as possible. He is a very angst filled 14 year old boy (not sure where he fits in or why he is here on the earth). He tried to hurt himself last night and we ended up in the hospital for hours to make sure he was ok. He promises never to do that again, but he is hurting badly and we need to find out why. He has many doctor appointments scheduled for the next couple of days that will hopefully help us to help him. The crisis person who came to the hospital last night decided it might be worse for him to be admitted to a mental health hospital, so after many hours there, she let us bring him home. Forum friends I know there are many others who need our prayers tonight, but please add my son to your prayer lists. Thank you all.

He is a very angst filled 14 year old boy. . .

Karen, 14 can be a very rough age :( I'm thinking of you and your son during this difficult time. I will also light a candle for you all.

Cathy

You are in my prayers dear lady - may God point you in the right direction and may you find the right path for healing your beloved son

One candle wasn't enough ... so I just lit 10 candles for my son, Brian. He really needs all the candles lit and prayers said as possible. He is a very angst filled 14 year old boy (not sure where he fits in or why he is here on the earth). He tried to hurt himself last night and we ended up in the hospital for hours to make sure he was ok. He promises never to do that again, but he is hurting badly and we need to find out why. He has many doctor appointments scheduled for the next couple of days that will hopefully help us to help him. The crisis person who came to the hospital last night decided it might be worse for him to be admitted to a mental health hospital, so after many hours there, she let us bring him home. Forum friends I know there are many others who need our prayers tonight, but please add my son to your prayer lists. Thank you all.

Karen-

You and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes,

Colleen

Guest pamelaz
One candle wasn't enough ... so I just lit 10 candles for my son, Brian.

Karen,

Your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. I remember being 14 and remember it as one of the unhappiest times of my life as well, and for no apparent reason. I don't know what it is about that age that makes so many feel so hurt and so lost, but I will keep Brian in my thoughts and prayers in hopes that he finds his way quickly through the pain of that journey and to the person he wants to be. Tell him we're all here for him.

Karen,

I just read your post. I am sorry that Brian is hurting so badly inside right now. I will pray for him and your whole family. Please know that we are only a phone call away if you need a friendly ear to vent.

Peace to you, Brian, Hilary, Brian and Cassie.

Dan

6 becons of light remind me of the sweet things in life