LIGHT A CANDLE

Check this out: Abrazo's Candle Gallery.

Can we get all our candles lit, and keep them burning, in honor of those who make adoption possible?

It's free, and easy to do: just click on an unlit candle, then follow the cues.

Spread the word!

Check this out: Abrazo's Candle Gallery.

Can we get all our candles lit, and keep them burning, in honor of those who make adoption possible?

It's free, and easy to do: just click on an unlit candle, then follow the cues.

Spread the word!

That is so cool!!!

YAY!!!!!! We're up to 22 candles at this moment-- just a couple thousand more and we'll have ourselves a CAMPFIRE with which to keep warm the hearts of everyone in our Abrazo family! :)

(Don't forget-- your candle "burns" for 48 hours, so light a new one every 2 days to create your own eternal flame!)

Ok - now that a few people have paved the way for me, I see how this works. Very neat idea. A virtual perpetual flame, and a candle light ceremony we can app participate in, regardless of our location (or the weather).

It would be nice if we could put a link for this in the gallery....that way, it would always be in sight (and in mind).

Great idea!!! We'll ask the webmaster to figure it out as soon as he's back in town from his travels. Thanks!

That was fun!!! I saw a few from familiar abrazo friends!!!

This is WAY cool!

keep on lighting....

My heart is touched. Very nice addition!

I'm so disapointed so far I have not been able to get on. Do you think there is a time that is better then others that would increase my chances? Tis is just such a beautiful idea.

I just saw this, lit one and 8 were burning. This is such a tender gesture!

I wish you could "refresh" your candle or something . . . I remembered the other day that mine was going to go out, but when I went and tried to click on it, it wouldn't change. Needless to say, I forgot to go back a few hours later. I guess I should have just lit a whole new one then . . .going to do it now. . .