LIGHT A CANDLE

• 2 weeks later...

Lighting a candle for all the PIWS and all those traveling to Camp Abrazo this weekend. Safe Travels!

Tracey

• 2 weeks later...

<a href="http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Adopt" target="_blank">CLICK HERE</a> to light some candles of your own today!

Elizabeth, I just lit a candle for the little baby boy who passed away from crib death. I always have a hard time finding the place to do that. Anyway your brother could add to the forum a place where we can just click and go right to the candles? Maybe at the top of the forum where it says members, gallery, etc.

Jan

Lighting a candle for my beautiful daughter who turns 7 months old today and whom I thank God for every single day. I love you with all my heart and think about you 24/7 baby girl.!

-Love Mamma Lauranda

Edited by Ashley

• 4 weeks later...

Lighting some candles for those for whom I'm lifting prayers this week!

And for two special moms who are facing some very painful decisions...

And for two excited couples who might just be about to become parents for the first time.

Thank You, God, for the joy of being part of Abrazo's family and for all who have chosen to remain active members of this family long after they "had" to be! Amen

(Want to light some of your own? It's easy! Just click here!)

Lighting a candle also for the two Moms who are facing soming difficult decisions. May the strength of the Lord be with them in this difficult time as well as the parents-in-waiting who just might have their dream fulfilled.

Donna

Lighting a candle for the PIW and for the two mommas trying to make a difficult decision. May God wrap his arms around them.

Also lighting a candle for Lathan's first mom "C". Praying that she and her other two sons are safe and doing well. Hoping she will call or write soon.

Tracey

Lighting a candle in Thanksgiving for my beautiful grand baby as she turns eight months today.. May God continue to watch over you, keep you safe and healthy..

Love,

Grama Nana

Lighting a candle for the expectant mother and family so that the Lord would protect them, keep them out of harms way and to calm the birth father.

Donna

• 3 weeks later...

Take a moment today to light a candle (JUST CLICK HERE!) in thanksgiving, or in memory, or if you or someone you know is in need of prayer...

• 4 months later...

Our newer Forum members may not be familiar with our candles... if you wish to remember somebody special, give thanks or light a candle to accompany a private prayer petition, CLICK HERE.

• 1 month later...

Adding a couple burning candles. biggrin.gif

I'm happy to know this is here & lit a candle. Sometimes it's just nice to write a prayer out and take a second to reflect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Lighting a candle today for all the PIWS! Keep your faith and patience. Sending prayers and baby dust to you all.

Blessings,

Tracey

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lighting a candle for Samantha. Round 4 with cancer and she is 35...May God watch over her, her husband, and their little boy who they love so dearly and continue to give her strength and hope.

• 4 weeks later...