LIGHT A CANDLE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am lighting a candle here, in memory of TeddyRae's father, who passed away this week, and in celebration of the fine family that he leaves behind. May they find comfort in their remembrances of him and the wonderful life that he led in his time upon the earth.

• 2 weeks later...

I did light a couple candles. Praying for the couple on their way to meet the blessing God has for them. Praying for the birthmother. May God wrap his arms around them all.

I have a candle burning for all the PIWS, may your dreams come true with the little blessing meant to be part of your families.

Love to all,

Tracey

I joined you in lighting a few mtself - I hope more will do the same

• 4 weeks later...

OOPS! All our candles are out... click here to join me in lighting some more!

Lighting a candle for all the parents in waiting to keep the faith, it is "when" not if.

Hugs,

Tracey

• 1 month later...

Lighting a few candles...

Lighting a couple candles to all that need lifting today.

Hugs,

Tracey

• 3 weeks later...

Take a moment today to offer a word of thanks or lift someone in prayer! CLICK HERE to light a candle, that our whole community might be illuminated!

Lighting a few candles for all those in need of lifting today, tomorrow and the days ahead.

Blessings,

Tracey

• 1 month later...

Lighting a candle tonight for the family of Officer Stephen Tyrone Johns, who was killed by an armed bigot today in Washington, D.C., at the Holocaust Museum: join me...

• 3 weeks later...

Lighting a candle in thanksgiving for my beautiful grand-daughter Sloane as she turns five months today.

We love you and miss you baby girl..

Love your Nana

Lighting a candle for my beautiful baby girl Sloane who turns 5 months old today.

Feels like it was just yesterday that you were born! I love you with everything in me. :) May God bless you and keep you safe. We love you and miss you greatly!

Love your Mama Lauranda

• 5 weeks later...

In Honor and In Thanksgiving for my grandbaby's 6 mths of life...May God continue to watch over you and keep you safe..

all my our love, grama nana

Lighting a candle for the miracle birth of my precious angel. 6 months old today and growing up fast! I love her with my whole heart and don't know what I would do without you. May God continue to keep you safe and watch over you.

I love you more than anything,

your momma lauranda

Edited by Ashley

CLICK HERE to light some candles of your own today!