LIGHT A CANDLE

Lighting a candle today for Chloe's birthmom...it has been quite some time since we heard from her - the longest since Chloe was born. Please please please contact us soon...we miss you!! Lighting a candle today for Carter's birthmom...wishing you peace and love and if you ever want to meet us, we would love to!!

Edited by Paul and Michelle

Lighting a candle today for Ryan and his family (My husbands brother and wife) who are saying good bye. The minister has been called in and they are saying there is nothing more they can do for this tiny little angel. May his passing be peaceful and may his parents be touched by the Holy Spirit.

Also lighting a candle for Elizabeth's Dad and her family.

• 3 weeks later...

LOVE this! Very sweet!

Candles lit for our sweet birthmom, a dear friend, and our sweet school.

Julie

Edited by julieandjonathan

• 4 weeks later...

Time to light a few more candles :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join me in lighting some candles for those we love!

Today, I'm lighting one in honor of all who have so graciously assisted my family throughout my father's recent health saga... and one in honor of Lola's new baby... and one in tribute to my former pastor's wife, Gerry Seaman, who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last week...

(And just for good measure, one to light Renee's way back to Abrazo, whenever her family life enables her fulltime return!) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have lit a candle for every birthparent out there who may be hurting today. May you find peace & comfort.

Love

Natalie

CLICK HERE to light a candle in honor or in memory or in tribute of someone who's touched your life through adoption or who needs to be remembered... just because.

• 1 month later...

Lets get more candles lit for those we love. http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...ng&gi=Adopt

• 2 months later...

Good idea... show your "attitude of gratitude" this Thanksgiving, and join us in setting a small blaze of thanks for our blessings HERE!!!!

I lit a candle for two people I know right now that are in need of prayers. I wish for peace for both of them, especially nearing the Thanksgiving holiday.