LIGHT A CANDLE

Don't let friends lite candles alone.....

They do go out quickly Dan, I'll agree with you there. I guess I have too much time on my hands, which is funny, because I barely get on the computer before a 13 year old, 14 year old or 15 year old NEED to get on it! Hope all is well with the Gallagher family.

I agree. I have the best of intentions, and than poof -those candles are out. If they at least saved them so you could go back and relight without re-typing it'd be easier to keep up. I know, boy do I sound lazy . . .

• 2 weeks later...

everyone better light one for paul -our o-fab-ulous webmaster

I agree. I have the best of intentions, and than poof -those candles are out. If they at least saved them so you could go back and relight without re-typing it'd be easier to keep up. I know, boy do I sound lazy . . .

Wonder if our Webmaster could put up a banner on the Forum homepage (kind of like the announcement banners we've had when annual reports are due) that includes the candle link so that you could remember to just click on the link everytime you logged on to the Forum?

Abrazo's Candle Gallery.

Light it up, friends!

89...............can "we" get to 100? Surely everyone here has something to be grateful for today!