LIGHT A CANDLE

Here's another link, in case anyone new to this thread needs to know where to go to light candles of their own, without having to read back through pages of messages to find out: Abrazo's Candle Gallery". ;)

52 candles

I love this!

Just lit a candle for the newbies who will be joining us for orientation this month-- and our againers, also! ;)

Adding a prayer and lighting a candle for a very special couple whose dream of adopting may have been dimmed by what happened today, but hoping they will keep the faith, because they're sure to be wonderful parents when the right case does come along for them...

Adding a prayer and lighting a candle for a very special couple whose dream of adopting may have been dimmed by what happened today, but hoping they will keep the faith, because they're sure to be wonderful parents when the right case does come along for them...

OH, NO....I hate to hear this! Saying a prayer for this couple!!!

I love this site!!! Just added two candles!!

Here's another link, in case anyone new to this thread needs to know where to go to light candles of their own, without having to read back through pages of messages to find out: Abrazo's Candle Gallery". ;)

Bumping this post up!

...and I just added 2 more.

Edited by triciamom

Praying that faith be restored for this couples dream of building family through adoption. My heart breaks for them. This is difficult. Let us know if we can help. Hugs, Nita

OH, NO....I hate to hear this! Saying a prayer for this couple!!!

When I first read this post, I hoped that it wasn't Bob and Diane.

Please keep the faith....don't give up hope, Bob and Diane! I know that God has a very special little someone in His plan for you!

(57 candles!)

I love the candles.......and I so enjoy reading what people are grateful for and whats in your hearts. Thank you ALL for sharing

I love the candles.......and I so enjoy reading what people are grateful for and whats in your hearts. Thank you ALL for sharing

I love this...and ditto Heidi.

24 Candles

Let's light a few more..

And just to help make it a bit easier to get to, again: Abrazo's Candle Gallery.