Take time to remember

moorekid

Yesterday my sweet Abigail was 8 months old and I think to myself how is that possible-but I look at her and think how did I ever live without this precious angel. She has brought so much love and joy into this family and makes every minute I spend with her unforgetable. I pray daily for her birthmom who seems to be going through a difficult time right now but I thank her from the bottom of my heart for making the right choice. I do often forget that Abby isn't my daughter and laugh.

I meet two lovely grandmothers at the Jersey reunion and wish that they would come on the Forun and share their feelings. I saw how much they to love their grandbabies. So come on ladies and any knew grandparents out there, show your children how computer savvy you can be and let yourself be heard. Join the fun you'll be so glad you did

Gramma Sharron

Gramma Sharron! I'm so glad you're a Ten! We're so proud of you and happy for your family! Give that sweet baby a kiss from us! Sure hope to met her someday and squeeze those precious cheeks! :D

Edited by Don&Andrea

Gramma Sharron,

We love hearing about Abigail!!!!! I can't believe she is 8 months old either. Time is flying by. Abigail has a wonderful family!!!!!!!

Dee - One of the Tens!

Hopefully next year we will be at the camp And what a meeting it will be, as I said to all the great familys I meet at the Jersey reunion I felt like I knew them all just from following everyones story on the Forum. What a great place to have, to talk, to vent, to bost. It's the best!

Have a great day everyone and enjoy those little ones while you can they grow and leave the nest all to fast.

Sharron

Proud Gram to Abigail and Shaun

• 1 month later...
Happy Birthday Gramma Sharron! :)

Thank you you're sweet, actually my birthday is the 21st. I don't know why it came up for the 8th. But thanks for thinking of me.

Grandma Sharron,

If my mother new how to use a computer, she would be on the Forum. I know my Mom had a great time with you to and it really helped her to understand how Anthony and I feel about our Abrazo Family.

I can't believe 8 months have gone by. Can wait for you to meet our new addition Ayanna at our next reunion.

I know she will have so much fun.

I hope more grandparents get on also, maybe with the help of their kids.

I will be at my Mom's house on Friday and I'm going to show her this thread and give her get a screen name.

Who knows.

Linda

Mom of two great kids

I will be at my Mom's house on Friday and I'm going to show her this thread and give her get a screen name.

Welcome Linda's Mom...we love Grandparents around here. :)

Karen

Oh Linda wouldn't that be great to finally get your Mom on the Forum? And you're right Karen you can never have to many grandparents around. Have a good day everyone.

14 more days I can't wait!

Gram Sharron

Proud Gram to Abigail and Shaun