Nursery Notes

Stork Central

I can just imagine who beautiful this little princess is going to be- Haiwaiian and AA- gorgeous! Hoping the perfect match is found for this special little girl.

Tamra

Me too, me too. This is the kind of PM I would love to be able to respond to. In a couple of years, I hope to be the one messaging the STORK. This child is going to be soooo beautiful!

Someone, please respond!

A couple I know from another site FedEx their prolife and home study today...Hey you never know

Oh....this one has been pulling at my heart strings all day long....

Me too, me too. This is the kind of PM I would love to be able to respond to. In a couple of years, I hope to be the one messaging the STORK. This child is going to be soooo beautiful!

Someone, please respond!

I'm with you, Claudia. These special messages always pull at my heart and you never know. I have always thought that maybe one of these sweet children will be meant to be a part of our family in the future. (I can't believe I am thinking about a third child already. :rolleyes: )

Me too Heidi!! PM me which couple you did...I wonder if it is the same!! I know the woman I spoke to was soooo excited, I'm glad this sweet birthmother is going to have options it looks like!

It is in FACT the exact same couple from West Virginia. You know what they same - Great minds think alike and fools never differ :o:D

It is in FACT the exact same couple from West Virginia. You know what they same - Great minds think alike and fools never differ :o:D

Ha ha!! I was thinking the exact same thing!! :lol: Doesn't take us long to start rallying the troops for these beautiful children & thier mommies-to-be. Even if this couple doesn't match with this expectant mommy, we have our "in" to get them on those books!! :D

Abrazo-chicks-in-training :P

Y'all are awesome!! :)

Is there any news on the mommy-to-be? I've been praying for her!

Thanks for your prayers... the last we heard, she was calling around to try to find an agency with childless couples closer to home... but we're still hopeful she may find the "right family" out there, somewhere (and preferably, here!) ;)

• 2 months later...

We just received a desperate call from a loving mother who is seeking a home for her four children.

A victim of the recent hurricane, she is single and unemployed and doesn't want to see her beloved daughters and their little brother go to state care.

Her son is eight years old, and his sisters are ten, eleven and thirteen. Their father walked out on the family years ago and has never been seen nor heard from since; even the state attorney general was unable to locate him, hence, there has been no child support paid and none is available.

The children are of full Hispanic descent, and this case would be a special needs placement, incurring Abrazo's reduced fee, with limited expenses and likely qualification for state subsidy.

Should anyone in Forumland know of a homestudied family ready to welcome all four siblings into their hearts and home, please contact Angela as soon as possible.

Many thanks...

Oh this is heartbreaking, I hope someone in our family knows someone who will be the perfect family for these children.

I wonder if Abrazo will hear about more of these life situations, with the fall out from the hurricane, the rising unemployment rate, and the rising costs of groceries and health care.

I hope whomever finds themselves in need of help, will find what and who they are looking for, and remain faithful in God's love.

Karen

Oh this is heartbreaking, I hope someone in our family knows someone who will be the perfect family for these children.

I wonder if Abrazo will hear about more of these life situations, with the fall out from the hurricane, the rising unemployment rate, and the rising costs of groceries and health care.

I hope whomever finds themselves in need of help, will find what and who they are looking for, and remain faithful in God's love.

Karen

Oh, I second that. I sure do hope a great couple will find their way to these four kiddos fast!!!

Jan

I sure hope someone in the Abrazo family has a place for these children.

I am praying for these children.

Lifting prayer for these 4 children and their mother.

Tracey

I too am thinking of the heartbreak this woman is facing and the uncertain future of her 4 children.

May the right family be found quickly to allow them all peace and comfort and stability.

Please pass the word along to your hometown social workers, because we've not had a single response and time is of the essence for these four kids and their mama, obviously! Thank you kindly...

Please pass the word along to your hometown social workers, because we've not had a single response and time is of the essence for these four kids and their mama, obviously! Thank you kindly...

Hi Elizabeth -- I have alerted both of our social workers/local agencies -- Adoptions Together in the DC area and Carolina Adoption Services in Roanoke, VA/Greensboro, NC.

We will keep everyone involved in our prayers!

Susan

just posted on my "other" adoption forum and emailed to my social worker!

We have passed the info on to our county Adoption worker and some friends that are interested in adopting a sibling group. I hope that someone comes forward soon. These children could use a "forever" home for Christmas!

• 1 month later...

Any update on these children?

Still praying for them!

I don't want to sound crazy...but wasn't there a Nursery note yesturday about a new expectant mama that had 3 requirements of AP's?

has it slipped into the twilight zone???? :(

Suzi, you posted on it, eh? :huh: