Nursery Notes

Stork Central

Thanks for the update. I have been out of town for a week and this was the first thread I looked at when getting home earlier today. I will keep my fingers crossed for this wonderful little girl and her bright future. Can't wait to see who the lucky parents are.

Jan

Thanks for the update I have been wondering about this beautiful little girl, hoping she finds a loving and patient family. May her birthparents have peace with their very difficult decision and find comfort knowing she is in a loving good home.

Char

• 2 weeks later...

Abrazo is currently in need of loving homes for expected babies, one of whom is due imminently and an African-American baby boy; the other is expected to be a Hispanic baby boy with Down's Syndrome, due this fall. If you or someone you know is homestudy-ready and prepared to welcome either of these infants home, please contact Abrazo's family services coordinator, Angela Martinez, MSW at 210/342-5683. Thank you!

Saying a prayer for these sweet little babies tonight and hoping they find their way home soon.

Edited by BrendaMikeGabe

Prayerfully believing that homes are awaiting these two special arrivals. May the hearts that are lead to these children be prepared to embrace their individuality and wholeness in completing the definition of family. In Jesus Name, Amen

That was a beautifully versed prayer Nita!! Amen!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A Child Protective Services unit in north Texas has referred a mother to Abrazo, who is in need of a loving home for her two-year-old daughter, a child with Cornelia DeLange Syndrome.

We placed a baby child with this same condition about ten years ago, and she is thriving in her adoptive home, despite having a serious heart defect.

If you or someone you know is homestudy-ready and interested in this special-needs adoption opportunity, please contact Angela at Abrazo at once: 1-800-454-5683.

(Many thanks to CPS for their continued faith in our ability to make miracles happen for especially-special kids in need!)

(Many thanks to CPS for their continued faith in our ability to make miracles happen for especially-special kids in need!)

And to ABRAZO for doing their part :) Hoping this child is welcomed soon by a family.

Cathy

Yes, so glad they turn to such a reputable agency for the children who need their help. May this little one find a wonderful family soon.

Praying for this sweet child to find a family she can call her own.

• 2 months later...

If you or someone you know is homestudy-ready and would be interested in welcoming home a three-year-old boy of Hispanic descent, please PM our family services coordinator Angela for more information. Thank you for keeping him and his birthfamily in your prayers!

Praying for this little boy, the birthfamily who loves him so and the family who welcomes them all into their heart!!!

Thank you for keeping him and his birthfamily in your prayers!

Thinking of this little boy and his birthfamily and hoping they join an adoptive family soon :)

Cathy

Prayers for all - may God's plan be clear to all involved

We are still waiting to find a loving home for the three-year-old Hispanic boy referenced in yesterday's posts; today, we also need your help locating a suitable adoptive family for a 22-month-old baby boy of full African-American descent, whose birthmom and birthgrandmother hope to have him placed by the end of this week. If you or someone you know is homestudy-ready and needs a child who needs you just as much, please contact Angela Martinez, MSW at 210/342-5683. Thank you!

Hopefully these two little boys find their new families soon :unsure:

Cathy

Oh how I pray these little guys find their forever family very soon. Their family are in my prayers.

Me too, me too. Every time I read a nursery note, I think if only we were ready again. In three years, I hope to be able to make that call to Angela. Praying for these precious ones and their birthfamilies. I pray Abrazo finds the family that each one deserves.

Love,

Claudia