Nursery Notes

Stork Central

Dee,

Isn't that funny...I thought the very same thing!!

Ok!

I assume we have good news on this little angel! Anyone want to share? I've been hoping and praying for her!! Please share the good news with us :unsure:

I've been wondering about this the past couple of days and hoping something is going to posted soon :)

Cathy

We too hope this little angel has found her forever family. She has tugged at our heart strings since we first read the post. This sealed the many discussions we have had regarding the expansion of our family to 5 and how we want to consider a toddler or preschool aged child. Since we have not received any word back regarding this little girl, we know God has His very special plan and she will be with the family He has chosen for her.

God speed little one.

Rhonda

Hoping this precious little girl is with her new family? Thinking of her often.

Late last year, we got a call from a desperate mom needing to place her beloved toddler; she was homeless, struggling to get by, and wanted a better life for her child, who was then three years old.

She longs for her child to have the stability of a permanent family who can offer her the security and attention and advantages in life that every child so deserves.

Are there any updates that you are able to provide? Just curious if the girl's mother & father have found a PIW couple to work with for this little girl's future. :unsure:

Praying for them all,

-A

Are there any updates that you are able to provide? Just curious if the girl's mother & father have found a PIW couple to work with for this little girl's future. :unsure:

Praying for them all,

-A

I've been thinking about this on several occassions again today. I've been wondering the same thing and hoping an update is in progress.

Cathy

Me, too. I even contacted a friend who is an Abrazo mom twice over about this precious little one.........I wonder if mom has decided to parent, dad has had a change of heart and decided to parent his child in is home, or if an adoption plan is being made/in process. Not nosey, just emotionally involved!

It's truly a testament to the power of prayer-- just yesterday, the birthfather of this tot walked into a attorney's office in his city, where he broke down and admitted that he's not in a position to offer his child the security she deserves, and tearfully signed a relinquishment of parental rights, enabling her to join another family.

It was an act of love and courage and ultimate manhood, and we thank him for his valor. He is interested in being able to maintain contact through an open adoption, and we are so grateful to work in an adoption program that makes that possible, for both his sake and hers.

We have sent a case assessment out to one of our alumni families who has expressed interest in bringing this little girl home, and we await their decision, as we thank the good Lord for all the good people who are concerned for her future and who have lifted her and her birthparents in their prayers...

It's truly a testament to the power of prayer-- just yesterday, the birthfather of this tot walked into a attorney's office in his city, where he broke down and admitted that he's not in a position to offer his child the security she deserves, and tearfully signed a relinquishment of parental rights, enabling her to join another family.

It was an act of love and courage and ultimate manhood, and we thank him for his valor. He is interested in being able to maintain contact through an open adoption, and we are so grateful to work in an adoption program that makes that possible, for both his sake and hers.

We have sent a case assessment out to one of our alumni families who has expressed interest in bringing this little girl home, and we await their decision, as we thank the good Lord for all the good people who are concerned for her future and who have lifted her and her birthparents in their prayers...

Thanks so much for sharing the update Elizabeth :)

May God watch over all of them,

-A

Praying for this special little girl and all of the amazing people that have and will continue to touch her life.

So glad to hear that some positive steps forward are being made in the interest of this little angel. Praying for all involved, for healing and guidance.

Praying that all things will continue to come together for this little girl!

God's miracles shine through!!! We will continue our prayers through this transition.

How hard that must have been for him. It must have broke his heart, but at least he realized his daughter would benefit it the most to join another family. This brought tears to my eyes and I can only imagine what he was going through.

Thank you, Elizabeth for sharing this with all of us who have been following this family. We look forward to learning of the new family and hope they will honor the father's request to remain in contact. In today's world, not all fathers would make a request like that. Good for him :)

Cathy

Thanks for the update, I too have been wondering myself. Who better then an Abrazo Alumni to pull through with experience and open their hearts and home to this family. Beautiful. God Bless them...I really do hope it all works out!! Their all in our prayers!

Our prayers and thoughts will continue for all involved. May this little girl always know just how much her Mommy and Daddy both love and respect her. God Bless this child and the new life she will embark. And Thank Goodness for Abrazo and the education and practice of open adoption, It's a place where dreams come true, and a place where everyone involved in the dream are united as family and cared for!

Hugs, Nita

Thanks for the update! I have been wondering. What a touching story. May God bless this father and the new a.p.s!