Nursery Notes

Stork Central

I am so happy there are families for this birthfamily to choose from. We will be praying for a happy outcome for all!!!! Thank you so much for the update. My heart feels so much lighter now :) !

Praying for this sweet, sweet birthmother....I know she is having an incredibly difficult time right now. I can't imagine how painful it would be to have the awesome privilege of being this precious little girl's mommy for four years and then have to make this heartwrenching decision.

Also praying for this wonderful, precious, beautiful little girl....with all that's been going on in her life lately, I pray that this transition will be as smooth as possible. And I also pray that when it's all over and done with, she will still have that precious little smile that we couldn't help but fall in love with the first time we saw her picture!!!!

And for the adoptive parents that this sweet birthmother has chosen....help them to have the patience, understanding, strength, consistency, and most of all, the LOVE that this little girl will need. What an incredible gift they have been given....and what an awesome responsibility!!!!

Praying for this sweet, sweet birthmother....I know she is having an incredibly difficult time right now. I can't imagine how painful it would be to have the awesome privilege of being this precious little girl's mommy for four years and then have to make this heartwrenching decision.

Also praying for this wonderful, precious, beautiful little girl....with all that's been going on in her life lately, I pray that this transition will be as smooth as possible. And I also pray that when it's all over and done with, she will still have that precious little smile that we couldn't help but fall in love with the first time we saw her picture!!!!

And for the adoptive parents that this sweet birthmother has chosen....help them to have the patience, understanding, strength, consistency, and most of all, the LOVE that this little girl will need. What an incredible gift they have been given....and what an awesome responsibility!!!!

Wonderfully said Tricia! Amen.

Amen Amen.

God bless all involved, the Singh family is praying for all!! Keep us posted.

Kathy

Edited by TKSingh

Praying for this amazing birthmother tonight. I am so glad to know that she has been in touch with some adoptive families. We will be praying for a deep and lifelong connection...for her and this sweet baby girl!

Thank you all for your prayers; I spoke with the birthmother tonight and she so needs the support that all of you are voicing!

Please, remember also to keep this little angel's birthfather in your prayers, too, that his heart will be softened and his decisions for this child's future will be motivated not by his anger toward her mom but by a deeper commitment to his daughter's best interests.

Everything is ready to proceed... we're all just waiting on him, now.

Thanks for letting us know Elizabeth. Our thoughts are with this whole birthfamily.....

Praying with you for this birthfamily. AND one precious little girl who has stolen all our hearts. Sometimes we all try to protect ourselves from further pain. It often manifests by projecting our pain and fears at those we care about; more than we care to admit. I'm praying for forgiveness and peace within this situation. That this little girl can see the brighter future that is intended, that she deserves. That her memories of this transition are filled with Love and Hope.

Thank you Elizabeth for the update. Hugs, Nita

Thank you all for your prayers; I spoke with the birthmother tonight and she so needs the support that all of you are voicing!

Please, remember also to keep this little angel's birthfather in your prayers, too, that his heart will be softened and his decisions for this child's future will be motivated not by his anger toward her mom but by a deeper commitment to his daughter's best interests.

Everything is ready to proceed... we're all just waiting on him, now.

We are praying for this mother & her daughter and that this father makes the right decision for his daughter.

Everyone please pray as if we are loud enough a miracle may happen..

Linda :(

Adding our prayers for this sweet little Angel, her birthparents and hopeful adoptive parents.

Praying for this little angel and her family.

That precious little girl's picture is not in the gallery anymore!! I hope that means good things are happening. Praying for the merging of one forever family!!!!!! :P:D

Any news?

Hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow and hopefully it is good news :)

Cathy