Nursery Notes

Stork Central

I Trust that Abrazo will bring this beautiful child to a beautiful family!! Gos bless you little one, you are in good hands!!!

KSIngh

What a living doll! She is so gorgeous! And, to still be able to smile after all of the upheaval and uncertainly she has encountered in her young life. I really hope you can find that family within the Abrazo community, so that we can follow her journey to a forever home!

What a pretty little girl!!! I am praying she finds a wonderful family and also praying for her mom and dad right now. This must be so hard for them. God Bless all of them at this time.

What a beautiful, precious little girl! I can't wait to see how her story unfolds. Our prayers are with her and her birthfamily as they make some heartwrenching decisions.

What a beautiful smile.... Hopefully she will find a home soon!

I keep thinking about this sweet little girl.....living doll is right Martha! What a special smile she has! I pray too, for her forever family to be found soon and her first family as they face tough days ahead............

Stork,

Will you please let us know when you find a home for this little angel. She has been weighing on my heart all day!!!! Continued prayers for a happy home!

Stork,

Will you please let us know when you find a home for this little angel. She has been weighing on my heart all day!!!! Continued prayers for a happy home!

Dee,

Yes, as soon as I saw the Nursery Note, my heart felt very heavy. Praying her family is making her a part of their life in their hearts right now.

Claudia

I am with you girls. That little ones picture has been etched into my heart. I even sent it on to Dane. Such a precious little one....

I have thought about this innocent little girl all afternoon. I do hope there is an Abrazo family that can expand their family by one more child.

Cathy

I am with you girls. That little ones picture has been etched into my heart. I even sent it on to Dane. Such a precious little one....

Ditto to the above posts...I have been thinking of this little girl, her birth family and whomever they choose to parent their little angel ALL day. GOd bless her and all involved. What an awesome family we have with Abrazo!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Singh

Ditto to the above posts...I have been thinking of this little girl, her birth family and whomever they choose to parent their little angel ALL day. GOd bless her and all involved. What an awesome family we have with Abrazo!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Singh

I find myself running back and forth to the computer to check to see if a placement for this little girl has taken place or is in the making. Seeing her picture makes it all that much harder!!!!!!! Praying for the abrazo chicks to work their magic!!!

I find myself running back and forth to the computer to check to see if a placement for this little girl has taken place or is in the making. Seeing her picture makes it all that much harder!!!!!!! Praying for the abrazo chicks to work their magic!!!

I'm doing the same thing Dee. Gosh, that little face is not something that can forget. I'm praying for the perfect place for her and for her soon new family. God Bless both her Mother and Father for seeking assistance in building a better life for her. My heart races as I open the forum and wait to see for a new arrival post.

Thank you, all, on behalf of this dear child and her concerned mama.

We have gotten several calls from families we've placed with in the past, and did put the birthmom in touch with those who have homestudies ready (or whose workers assure us they can have updates done in a matter of days.)

We are in the process of trying to work out the details, and will surely keep our Forum family posted if/when placement does occur, but in the meantime, please do keep both birthparents, their daughter and the yet-unknown adoptive family in your prayers! because these are surely tender times of emotion for them all, as they contemplate the future and what plan will best serve this child's needs.

I want to have my homestudy ready for situations like this. this has really touched my heart.

Prayers for all.

Stacie

Thank you, all, on behalf of this dear child and her concerned mama.

We have gotten several calls from families we've placed with in the past, and did put the birthmom in touch with those who have homestudies ready (or whose workers assure us they can have updates done in a matter of days.)

We are in the process of trying to work out the details, and will surely keep our Forum family posted if/when placement does occur, but in the meantime, please do keep both birthparents, their daughter and the yet-unknown adoptive family in your prayers! because these are surely tender times of emotion for them all, as they contemplate the future and what plan will best serve this child's needs.

WAY TO GO - What a wonderful forum family we have here....touching to see so many of you reach out! Bless you all!

We are in the process of trying to work out the details, and will surely keep our Forum family posted if/when placement does occur. . .

Thank you for keeping all of us updated. We all hope this family will find another family soon!

Cathy