Nursery Notes

Stork Central

What an amazing life this little one has already had! We are so happy that she has finally found her forever family! :D Congratulations to all of them and blessings on her birthfamily! Way to go Abrazo and their angels for taking care of this tiny little miracle until her mother and father arrived! You gals are amazing! :D

Angela's been waiting on Nick & Sarah to email her one we can post on the gallery, but they've been understandably busy with their new little daughter; theirs was the only camera available on Entrustment Day, but we'll get something posted as soon as we can.

Special credit for this happy ending goes out to Claudia, for being little Elyce's "fairy godmother" in the Valley while we waited for her to grow strong enough for placement, and to Angela and Crystal of Abrazo's crew, who were the two staffers instrumental in handling all the details of this special adoption, from intake to homecoming.

And thank you, again, to all those in Forumland who prayed for this little one and her family! ;)

Angela's been waiting on Nick & Sarah to email her one we can post on the gallery, but they've been understandably busy with their new little daughter; theirs was the only camera available on Entrustment Day, but we'll get something posted as soon as we can.

Special credit for this happy ending goes out to Claudia, for being little Elyce's "fairy godmother" in the Valley while we waited for her to grow strong enough for placement, and to Angela and Crystal of Abrazo's crew, who were the two staffers instrumental in handling all the details of this special adoption, from intake to homecoming.

And thank you, again, to all those in Forumland who prayed for this little one and her family! ;)

Thanks Elizabeth. Our lives keep growing and evolving in just the right ways by the ones who touch them. I'm glad there was a happy every after for this family and for their very special child.

I have 3 special photos of my time with this perfect family. I wanted to wait and let Mommie and Daddy send their own first. When I have a chance, I'll put mine on if that's o.k.

Claudia

Claudia i just want to say, thank you for being, (as elizabeth said..) Dulce's "fairy godmother", i am so glad someone was able to spend some time with her while her family made their way to her.

cclynn :P

I've promised Angela to get a picture of the family in sometime today. Marcelo has the camera and I'm trying to light a fire under him, so he can put it on today. I'll do my best.

Claudia

Claudia, I just knew that special angel had to be you! Your love just overfloweth! I hope you will stay in touch with this family, and encourage them to become a part of our forum community so that we can share in their joy!

Claudia,

I always knew you were an angel. The gift of time is often the hardest thing to give. A big hig to you for giving that special gift to a little babe in need of the magic of touch,

Hugs

Heidi

Hi everyone,

I finally posted some pics of Dulce Elise under our album. Could not figure out how to put it under new arrivals.

Thank you Claudia for posting the photo! I went ahead and got it into New Arrivals. It so wonderful to see the new family!

• 4 weeks later...
I was thinking of Nick and Sarah and their little Dulce Elise the other day, wondering if they have been able to make it home yet? I am hoping they will be able to celebrate this special first Christmas in their very own home among the people they love ...

Thanks for asking; they've been home for a month or so by now and their little miss is thriving and getting bigger by the day! Angela spoke with them a week ago and they shared with us that the hospital staff in Texas even threw them a baby shower before they left, and have called several times since they got home, just to see how "their" littlest angel is doing. :)

We're very proud of them, and we just wish this baby's birthmom would call in so we could assure her, too, that her teeny tiny girl baby is in good hands and growing by leaps and bounds, thanks to plenty of hugs and kisses from her proud new mommy and daddy.

From our mouths to God's ear... we finally found Dulce Elise's birthmom today, and she's delighted to hear her little girl baby is home, safe and sound, and getting so big! :)

God is good... all the time.