Nursery Notes

Stork Central

Been following this and praying. Keep up the great work, Angela and all the Abrazo ladies.

Stacie

The next hopeful will be #3 and they say that number 3 is the charm....so sending lots of hopes, thoughts and prayers with him and with you Angela, as you continue to work for a happy ending --

I have been thinking and praying for this little guy. Since the last two "hopefuls" did not work out that just means there is an amazing family out there that is finding their way to him. Lets just hope they get here real soon!

Jan

Thank you all for your concern for this child. The final prospects with whom Angela was speaking never returned her calls this weekend so the State took jurisdiction of the case today. We wish this little guy well, wherever he goes, and we hope that the State will somehow succeed in finding him a permanent home with a loving family, because we hate to think he, too, might end up in an unending cycle of foster homes or institutional care... :(

Oh, that breaks my heart. I know that Abrazo did everything possible to try to find this little guy a loving home. I think we were all hopeful for a happy ending. Maybe this is, but it's hard not knowing what happens to him down the road. We all need to continue praying for this little miracle!!

I'm so sad to hear about the dear little Abrazo babe that Auntie Ang was working so hard to help find a home. Lets hope that this path will lead him to his forever family. Thank you Abrazo gals for all your hard work in trying to get this sweet angel into Abrazo's family. We will continue to think and pray about him.

I can only imagine that this has been a very tough time for the ladies of Abrazo - we appreciate all the hard work you do and are sending you strength after this most challenging time. So sorry that he wasn't able to join a family within the Abrazo family. Keeping him and you in our thoughts.

• 5 weeks later...
If anyone out there knows of a childless couple, of any race, who is very comfortable with the open adoption concept and is seeking an African-American newborn, we're working with a loving mom who's due anyday and longs to find just the right home for her precious baby... please contact Angela at Abrazo for more information. Thanks!

If anyone out there knows of a childless couple, of any race, who is very comfortable with the open adoption concept and is seeking an African-American newborn, we're working with a loving mom who's due anyday and longs to find just the right home for her precious baby... please contact Angela at Abrazo for more information. Thanks!

Bumping back up if someone is out there!

For all of us working with local state agencies for home studies....this is the type of plea we can do our help to spread through them. I just sent an email off to ours in hopes she can locate someone and\or help spread the word through her adoption agency network in WI. Hope that special childless couple can be found soon - a little one needs you!!!

Are there any PIWs that could open their hearts to a beautiful baby?

I love this thread and I hate this thread at the same time. Every nursery note posted breaks my heart. I wish Abrazo had a PIW that would welcome these 2 special people into their lives.

Elizabeth,

Does the couple have to be childless?

Jan

I think the prospective birthmom was concerned with placing her baby in a home that does not already have children of color; thus the childless priority... but whatever families are considered, they MUST have a completed homestudy and FBI clearances already done, because this little one is due any day!