Nursery Notes

Stork Central

OOOHHHHHH! I get chills everytime I read one of these nursery notes! I hope an Abrazo family is ready to welcome this angel into their home.

Please Lord, someone call quick. I felt a tug at my heart... I can't wait to see her with her new family!

Sending prayers out for this sweet little one, to the precious birthmom making the hardest decison and to the future parents. May they all find one another very soon!

Prayers are going up for this little one and all involved!! Boy, Abrazo is going to have another packed and busy weekend -- thanks for all that you do, especially at the holidays -- you are THE BEST!! :)

I know the PERFECT family! (And pray they've already made that call!) ;)

I agree with Donna. I hope this special family that I think Donna is referring has made that call. Girls are really precious. Sisters would be even better. :unsure:

I know the PERFECT family! (And pray they've already made that call!) ;)

I agree with Donna. I hope this special family that I think Donna is referring has made that call. Girls are really precious. Sisters would be even better. :unsure:

I'd buy someone a "Bahama Mama" if she'd share a little secret!!!!! ;):P

Does anyone know anything about this angel? My heart breaks for her and her bp but I pray for a new family very soon! David does not want me reading Nursery notes anymore, but I sneak here anyway!!

I was hoping to hear more about the little baby girl who was scheduled to be discharged on Saturday................

Been thinking of her and hoping she was welcomed into an Abrazo family's home.

You're not driving me crazy! I know about Wharton, TX. ;) Give it up so we can all congratulate you already!!!

Blessings to you :rolleyes:

I don't have a clue about that.

Hmmm.............any hints from the Stork on this one? ;) Or anyone else for that matter! :lol: Does this quote belong on this thread???

• 4 weeks later...

“A person's a person, no matter how small."

--Dr. Seuss

Great things come in small packages, and we're looking for a special family of any stature who truly believe this, heartfirst! Abrazo is committed to finding an adoptive home for a Hispanic baby boy who is truly one in a half-million. His birthparents have been unable to take him home from the hospital, and are placing him in Abrazo's care in the morning; although about 5 lbs already, he will be staying in the hospital for approximately another month (with Medicaid coverage.) For more information on this little boy's condition, click here. To be considered for this special needs placement, please call Angela Martinez, MSW at 210/342-5683.

I sure hope you find an Abrazo Family for this little boy. Our prayers are for this little boy and the family that takes him home.

Praying for this sweet little boy, his birthparents and his future adoptive parents. May he find "home' soon.