Nursery Notes

Stork Central

If there's a homestudy-ready family out there in Forumland who might be willing to open their hearts to a Caucasian sibling set (boy/girl) of a three-year-old and a one-and-a-half year old, please contact Angela Martinez, MSW at Abrazo, as we have a potential placement for which we are seeking appropriate options, this week. Thank you!

Just bumping up the Nursery Notes that accompany the picture now posted in the Gallery under "Team Abrazo."

(Especially for those PIW or potential PIW who have specified "Anglo" as one of their criteria, please prayerfully consider this opportunity.)

Look at those eyes. . .such adorable children. Hoping they meet their new family soon.

Cathy

Please someone reconsider your options.

I mentioned these children to Brian again tonight. I told him there is a photo out here. . .

Cathy

What beautiful children! I really wished our family could be an option for them but having three kids under age 6 I know there is a better suited family for them! I hope some family opens up their home to them very soon!

I know I have a big enough heart, too bad I don't have a bigger house and that I was 10 years younger. Please someone reconsider your options. These babies are so beautiful! God bless them.

Karen,

I was thinking the same thing....If I was a PIW with no children escpecially, I would defintately do it.

Thinking of these children, praying and hoping God leads them to the family He intended them to live with.

Oh, my word! They are SO ADORABLE....SO PRECIOUS!!!! Praying they find their forever family soon!!!! I wish, I wish, I wish.........................

Are there any interested families at this time, Elizabeth?

Oh, my word! They are SO ADORABLE....SO PRECIOUS!!!! Praying they find their forever family soon!!!! I wish, I wish, I wish.........................

I know how hard it is to struggle with changing what you envisioned your family will look like however; I hope someone is able to make that couragous decision! They are beautiful children! I pray they find their forever family soon!

I know how hard it is to struggle with changing what you envisioned your family will look like however; I hope someone is able to make that couragous decision! They are beautiful children! I pray they find their forever family soon!

So true, we thought we were only going to have Andrew but when I saw the post about Ayanna I felt it in my heart she should be part of our family and she his. I would not have done anything different and Andrew loves her so too...

If any of you feel it in your heart you that this might be right for you, you must take a chance on these two children.

Glad we did... Keeps you young ;)

Linda

Home study ready, parents in waiting?

Not a one, unfortunately. :(

We are now looking into the possibility of placing with a family who recently took placement but feel they could welcome these little ones into their home, as well; while we've had inquiries from outside the agency, we feel a strong obligation to place these children with an Abrazo family, to ensure that they'll be with someone we already know and trust. The children's mother had hoped to make parents of a couple without any other kids, but it seems we don't have any to offer her. (This is why it's essential for adoption agencies to have a bigger selection of waiting homes open to a wider variety of children in need--much as PIWs sometimes worry about new orientation groups coming in while they're still without a match.) Thanks to all who are keeping these darling tots and their mama in their prayers, as they wait for assurance that somewhere, a "home sweet home" awaits these siblings, too!

I too hope these children will be with an Abrazo family.