Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Boys are great! Two boys...double great!! Congratulations you sneaky momma!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Jay and Lindsey and big brother Quentin!

I think back to when I met you at orientation (not that long ago). I knew your lives would never be the same, even when you were not as certain. Boy has it changed, twice now!

Karen

Congratulations to everyone! What a joy to come online this morning and find news of your newest bundle of blue. We can't wait to see pictures of little Wyatt.

This is just wonderful news for Lindsey, Jay and Quentin!! Congratulations to you, the birthfamily and Wyatt -- cannot wait to see his photo!

Susan

Welcome to the world little Wyatt! Congratulations Mom, Dad, and Big Brither! What a wonderful blessing!!!

Congratulations Big Brother Quinton and to your proud Mommy and Daddy! ;) Welcome Little Wyatt! (Love the name! :D ) Blessings to you and your family! Sending up prayers for all!

Edited by Don&Andrea

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! It's finally official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D

Congratulations, Jay, Lindsey and Quinton on the new addition to your family!!!!!

What an amazing, ADORABLE blessing little Wyatt is!!!!

BTW, Elizabeth! Beautiful announcement!

Edited by triciamom

Congratulations to the family of the new bundle of BLUE. Wyatt is a lucky boy with lots of people who love him.

Mona :D

Another set of Irish Twins!!! ;) What a sweet, sweet story, too. Congratulations to everyone .... such blessings.

Thanks, everyone!! I didn't realize he was the first boy of the year! We are doubly blessed!!! I put some pictures in the gallery in Quinton's album. They look A LOT alike, at least in comparing their NICU pictures. He is doing well, breathing all on his own now. We just have to wait for him to get bigger and stronger.

Maralou, I particularly liked your idea that mom will get whatever she wants with all these little boys around. Sounds like a plan!! :lol:

Thanks, everyone!! I didn't realize he was the first boy of the year! We are doubly blessed!!! I put some pictures in the gallery in Quinton's album. They look A LOT alike, at least in comparing their NICU pictures. He is doing well, breathing all on his own now. We just have to wait for him to get bigger and stronger.

Hi Lindsey --Thanks so much for posting the new photos of Wyatt!! He does look so much like Quinton did when he was in the NICU - I remember the photos and the stories as if it were yesterday. This time you know the drill so I can imagine that it is that much easier. What a joy for all of you -- I can really feel the contentment, excitement and joy in your posts. A true blessing it is!

Susan

One month ago, a baby girl was born.

She came into the world unexpectedly, and hers was a rocky start, with unforeseen medical complications, but God had a plan for her life, as He does for all of us. God, in His infinite wisdom, called one set of earthly angels from one state to provide her nurture and advocate for her, and then He lovingly introduced them to a doctor and his wife from another state, who belonged to the same church and were just waiting for one such special child!

And so today, we joyfully announce that this precious little cherub is finally leaving the hospital in which she was born, to begin a new life with a wonderful new family uniquely qualified to provide for her every need, who will forever be grateful both to her birthmom and to that first couple, who made loving sacrifices on behalf of her future.

What God has brought together, let no one (and nothing) bring asunder. Amen, and amen!

Guest pamelaz

Congrats to Dr Dennis and his wife Kristi who felt "called" to the beautiful angel they now call their daughter! The happy family is in the gallery for all to see!