Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Welcome to the family litte boy. Ummmm I wonder might this single lady be from the sunshine state.

Sunshine? I'm not so sure about that. Snow might be more appropriate!

Either way, this loving mom from "The North Star State" is proudly featured in the gallery with her newest son, a strong boy from "The Lone Star State".

Congratulations to the newest mom! This one was written in the stars!

oops must have been a short curcit in my thinking or not enough coffee :lol: ... So never mind , and again I say welcome welcome to Elias Jaden. Its so cool to see another single mom raising a little boy, when so many women feel like they would do better with a little girl I say NOT TRUE - look at those beautiful faces. So I hope the latest Momma will add to some of the interesting conversations/topics ..... ( Not only theCowboy Dennis Hoppla)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful picture in the gallery of mother and son! (Thanks for posting it Pamela, glad your home)

Elias Jaden looks like a big healthy boy! :D So cute!!!

Congrats on the new baby boy... So Handsome

L-

Congratulations to the newest mom repeating her loving decision accept placement and to the mom who made the loving decision to place. May God bless all in this wonderful joining of families.

Congratulations Kristine. Elias is a beautiful baby boy and what a wonderful homecoming full of other siblings for him to play with.

It really is wonderful to see families being put together :)

Congratulations to this and all families that have been joined through adoption. :)

-A

Congratulations Kristine and family! He's a beauty.

Claudia

Waiting patiently to hear who the newest parents will be!

Me to!

You girls got my heart pumping when I saw a post here! You shouldn't tease like that!

I'm waiting with you!!

This was a birthday week two of our Happy Holiday Hopefuls (12/06) will never, ever forget.

The week began with the disruption of a match that was looking increasingly ill-fated. They'd truly hoped things would work out, but they became certain their baby was elsewhere, and so circumstances forced them to move on.

The Hopeful dad celebrated his birthday with his wife the next day, surely remembering at some point the loving mom in a country far away, with whom he spent his first hours of life, before his adoptive family came for him. He could never have imagined, last Wednesday, that the very best gift of all, the miracle he and his wife had longed for, was about to be delivered just two days later, in a western border town.

And this morning, another loving mother made the same decision for her child's life that his birthmom made for him, so that this afternoon, another couple could give the gift of the future to a precious little girl. May her days be bright and happy ones, and may this be only the beginning of a special and lifelong friendship between the two mothers and two fathers whose love for her is truly their gift to each other.