Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Reading these just blesses my heart everyday!! God is working in this place!

Edited by julieandjonathan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.

In giving love there is an equal grace.

Nor need one seek the aura in the face,

As love unveils the beauty of all things."

--Francois Couperin

It is with great thanksgiving and joy that we announce the placement of two little angels, lovingly entrusted by their birthmother and birthgrandmother to the care of their new mother and father, today in San Antonio.

It is the culmination of months of painful contemplation by the birthmother, who wanted her children to have a better life and safer home than she could herself provide. Abrazo's staff appealed to our Forum family to help find just the right parents for her dear tots, and countless prayers were lifted on their behalf. By grace, God led one special couple, graduates of our Shooting Blanks at the Alamo orientation weekend of 3/07, to answer the call, and after careful consideration, they returned to Texas once more, to welcome into their loving family a darling new daughter, age 19 months, and a handsome new son, age three. They've grown from a family of four to six, in the process, so we're guessing they'll be "eatin' mor chikin" as the saying goes! (As should we all, in solidarity; please be sure to patronize one certain restaurant location on Winchester Road in Memphis, TN, often and lots; help feed the college fund!)

Asking God's greatest blessings on this new, improved family; on the birthmom whose selfless courage made it happen, on two brave parents who are taking on added responsibilities with patience and love, and on each of their precious children, whose lives are being forever and beautifully changed, as a result.

(As should we all, in solidarity; please be sure to patronize one certain restaurant location on Winchester Road in Memphis, TN, often and lots; help feed the college fund!)

I'll be glad to do my part!!!

Congrats to the Canteys...can't wait to meet you all some day in Memphis! Continued prayers for you guys and your courageous birthfamilies.

Congratulations!! What wonderful news!!!

Congrats on the good news.... I am crying with happy tears

Such a joyous new beginning for these special kids. God please watch over them, their new family and their mommy and grandmommy whose hearts must be breaking.

There are not enough words to say what everyone is feeling right now. I am so happy for all your new members of your family. Everyone has followed this story from the get go and have been praying for a happy ending and a happy beginning. Congrats to your new and improved family and I can't wait to hear about it in the furture.

Jan

How touching it is to read this announcement! Blessings to all involved and prayers are being lifted up tonight for these special angels, their birthmother and birthgrandmother and the special Cantey family. We have all been praying for everyone every step of the way and it is so affirming to see such a wonderful ending and beginning! I cannot wait to follow your story.

Susan

I'm always excited to read new arrivals, BUT... this one really touched my heart! Congratulations to all and prayers to one special birthmom and grandma. We're so happy for all of you!!!!!

Stacie & Tim Rathbun

Everyone has followed this story from the get go and have been praying for a happy ending and a happy beginning.

Jan

So true. I am so happy for those beautiful children and am thinking of everyone involved.

Cathy

Wow, what a wonderful blessing for this loving family. We are keeping all family members in our prayers.

There are not enough words to say what everyone is feeling right now.

Jan

Perfectly said, Jan. Deepest, heartfelt congratulations to a family brought together by love and a guiding hand. Blessings to each member of this union. We will be lifting you up in prayer and...looking forward to keeping up with your sweet angels, one and all! ;)

We have been thinking about this family each day since we heard of the children and praying for them to receive the love and support they needed. What a special privilege too to be able to meet you at our orientation this past weekend and see a miracle transform in front of us. Thank you for sharing with us your story. We wish "all" involved the peace, love, and blessings to begin this new family together.

Patti and Steve

InDecision07