Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tweener TOT is what I think someone is hinting at.........many blessings to this wonderful family created thru the magic of adoption.

Another tweener TOT is what I think someone is hinting at.........many blessings to this wonderful family created thru the magic of adoption.

An Abrazo Adoption is surely wonderful.... Many blessing to all.

Congratulations to the newest family of 5! What a special intro, I can't wait to hear the full story!

Congratulations Joe & Nancy!!!

I can't wait to see you guys at camp!!!

Congrats on the addition to your wonderful family!!!

Nita, did Tina's post scream loud enough for you! :lol:

Congratulations on the addition to your family! Can't wait to see pictures.

Blessings all around,

Ellouise

Surely you've heard of sequels, and prequels, but how about threequels? We're here to tell you, they're three times as fun, and it's another set of againers who so enjoyed their first two Abrazo adoption experiences, they've returned to Texas for a third. This time, they are welcoming into their family a precious tot who happens to also be the biological sister of the daughter they took home just last year.

Some of you will find this hard to believe, but I've been thinking (yesterday and today) that it was about time for their to be another announcement :) I have had a very strong feeling that something would be posted any day about another Abrazo baby B) I must say that when I get strong feelings like this they usually turn into reality :D

Yeah for both families once again!

Cathy

Congratulations Joe & Nancy!!!

I can't wait to see you guys at camp!!!

Congrats on the addition to your wonderful family!!!

Nita, did Tina's post scream loud enough for you! :lol:

Ok, Ok, I got it now! :D

Surely you've heard of sequels, and prequels, but how about threequels? We're here to tell you, they're three times as fun, and it's another set of againers who so enjoyed their first two Abrazo adoption experiences, they've returned to Texas for a third. This time, they are welcoming into their family a precious tot who happens to also be the biological sister of the daughter they took home just last year.

Some of you will find this hard to believe, but I've been thinking (yesterday and today) that it was about time for their to be another announcement :) I have had a very strong feeling that something would be posted any day about another Abrazo baby B) I must say that when I get strong feelings like this they usually turn into reality :D

Yeah for both families once again!

Cathy

Oh Cathy! Gotta love those feelings! And may they keep on coming!! :)

Congrats new family! Many, many blessings!!!

Stacie

Joe and Nancy it was good to talk to you tonight.... Can't wait to see you all

Joe and Nancy,

Can NOT Wait to meet the whole clan!!! It was great talking with ya'll last night! SEE you soon!!!!!!

Kathy