Baby Announcements 2007

Stork Central

Marcelo, Claudia, Dante, Serenity Nicole and beautiful Birthmom,

What a beutiful family you have grown with God's blessings. May this new journey bloom into a lifetime of friendship and love!

Congrautlations to you all!!

Edited by iNPink

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcelo, Claudia, Dante, Serenity Nicole and beautiful Birthmom,

What a beutiful family you have grown with God's blessings. May this new journey bloom into a lifetime of friendship and love!

Congrautlations to you all!!

Great big hugs to all of you! Thank you for always being so supportive. We love you.

Claudia

The days drift by, they don't have names
And none of the streets here look the same
But there aren't many reasons I would leave
Yes, I have found me some peace
Yes, I have found me a home.
And you can have the rest of everything I own
'Cause I have found me a home.

--Jimmy Buffett

Today, in an act of love and sacrifice and courage, two Texas families joined their hearts and their lives forever, in order to provide a more secure future for two three-year-olds, a brother and sister who are dearly loved by all their birthrelatives.

It isn't a simple plan. It won't be an easy adjustment for any of them. But in life as we know it, usually that which takes the most effort holds the deepest meaning, and there can be no higher calling than this: to give children in need a safe place to call home and a loving family to protect them, through all of life's travails.

Heartfelt congratulations to this family from Holy Flying Fish! (9/06), to the birthparents and their families, and to these four new siblings! May your lives together truly be a walk on the beach, and may you weather the tides of change with both faith and fortitude.

Yeah Burns family! :D:P:D

Congratulations! Now you ARE a Party of Six! Hooray!

Our prayers continue to be with you as you all adjust.

It is always wonderful to hear about new families being formed.

May God Bless you all and watch over you and the birthfamily, :)

Adam

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you ALL!!!!!!

Congratulations Jennifer & Doug! Your Party of Six is official. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. May you have a wonderful, exciting, peaceful, loving, fabulous new family!

My heart is racing!!! Congratulations Burns family!!! May God bless all four of your children and your new birthfamily! :wub:

Granted, there may be some who doubt in the power of prayer. But for those in Forumland who do believe and who have been sending up prayers for a certain H3 (Happy Holiday Hopefuls, 12/06) couple over these past few days, that particular couple would like to thank you with a big 'ole hug... except their arms are full of baby boy, right now!

One week ago, they were still grappling with the question of whether to throw in the towel on a match with a birthmother who seemed to elude all their efforts at contact. Two days ago, they were suddenly summoned to a local hospital to join her for the birth, only to be confronted by contentious birthrelatives determined to disrupt her loving plan for her child. One day ago, those birthrelatives showed up at Abrazo to launch their protest, while the "missing birthfather" was found at the hospital, of all places! Yet today, buoyed by the power of your prayers, all the pieces came together at once, the heavens moved, the birthparents completed relinquishment together, and one previously childless couple became parents, for the first time! Blessings upon this tiny guy, and all who love him.

And all the people said... Amen!

Amen and Hallelujah!!

Congratulations to the newest family and loving prayers for the birthfamily of this special little guy!

Granted, there may be some who doubt in the power of prayer. But for those in Forumland who do believe and who have been sending up prayers for a certain H3 (Happy Holiday Hopefuls, 12/06) couple over these past few days, that particular couple would like to thank you with a big 'ole hug... except their arms are full of baby boy, right now!

One week ago, they were still grappling with the question of whether to throw in the towel on a match with a birthmother who seemed to elude all their efforts at contact. Two days ago, they were suddenly summoned to a local hospital to join her for the birth, only to be confronted by contentious birthrelatives determined to disrupt her loving plan for her child. One day ago, those birthrelatives showed up at Abrazo to launch their protest, while the "missing birthfather" was found at the hospital, of all places! Yet today, buoyed by the power of your prayers, all the pieces came together at once, the heavens moved, the birthparents completed relinquishment together, and one previously childless couple became parents, for the first time! Blessings upon this tiny guy, and all who love him.

And all the people said... Amen!

I can only imagine all the extra stress (as if a placement is not stressful (and joyous) enough). So glad to hear everything worked out. Congrats E&G!

A Big Congratulations to the Burns family!! How exciting to go from a family of four to a family of six!! Wow! Loving thoughts and prayers for your birthfamily during this time of transition.

Congratulations to the new H3 family!!

Peace be with all members of the family.

I have been off the forum all week and it seems many Congratulations are in order!!!!!!!! Very happy for all the newest families!!

Wow!! Four placements in a week.

Blessings to all the birthparents who made such loving choices for their little ones.

Congratulations to all the new families formed this week.

And God's peace be on all.

Congratulations Burns Family!

May your days be full of love and peace (even with 2 toddlers in the house!) :P

Prayers for peace for the birthfamily that made a very loving and difficult choice.

Edited by tksimmons02

Congrats Burns Family.... Busy Busy Busy you will be and what a joy